Reapply?

Discuss topics relating to Porter Airlines.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

pilotsky
Rank 0
Rank 0

Reapply?

Post by pilotsky »

Did Porter hire someone who did not pass the interview from the first time?!
---------- ADS -----------

Julie- PorterPRA
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Reapply?

Post by Julie- PorterPRA »

Yes Porter has hired candidates who were not successful in the first round of interviews. This could be due to insufficient experience or maybe just didn't do well in the interview.

Candidates may reapply after 6 months and in some cases get a second shot and do get hired.

pilotsky
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by pilotsky »

I will need to wait one month more to re-apply again.

Thank you

AirMail
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by AirMail »

Spirit
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Spirit »

Julie- PorterPRA wrote:Yes Porter has hired candidates who were not successful in the first round of interviews. This could be due to insufficient experience or maybe just didn't do well in the interview.

Candidates may reapply after 6 months and in some cases get a second shot and do get hired.

Would Porter call and have someone go into an interview if they have insufficient experience? I would have thought if you got an interview invitation your qualifications would have been reviewed prior.

Julie- PorterPRA
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Julie- PorterPRA »

Sometimes if someone has been internally referred but doesn't quite have the hours we will interview them to see if they are a good fit and then discuss next steps. It also depends on who else is being interviewed and what the pool of experience is of those candidates who successfully interview.

Return to “Porter Airlines”