Transat revenues drop by 99%, with 2,000 layoffs expected

Discuss topics related to Air Transat.

Moderators: Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, I WAS Birddog

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Transat revenues drop by 99%, with 2,000 layoffs expected

Post by tsgas »

YYZSaabGuy wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:00 am
tsgas wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:42 am
Rockie wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:17 am This thread went off topic long ago and has been going strong on the current one for pages. You're a coward lacking the balls (or the brains) to think this thing through and answer a couple of extremely relevant questions. I also only call racists "racists", not everyone on this thread.

Racists can't hide from the truth and why would they want to? Are they ashamed? Stand up and proudly own the racism.
I only call communists , communists , so stand up for your own Marxism. Stop trying to hide in the closet , your secret is out.
What, you're back again, with more of your incoherent drivel? I thought we fixed your wagon yesterday, and left you quaking in your parents' basement because, y'know, critical thinking is difficult and can be a bit frightening.
Hey trailer trash , did you run out of beer ? I know that you think that you are special because you claim to be a Pile It. Well you sure are a pile of it.
---------- ADS -----------

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Dh8Classic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:06 am
Rockie wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:02 am
Dh8Classic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:54 am

I looked up his past. F-18. Can you believe we paid for this traitor to supposedly defend us.
Well, you're hardly alone, millions of people including every elected republican politician are as spineless and stupid as you are. So since you didn't ask and refuse to answer here's my take.

Question 1: Your refusal to consider the endorsement of extrajudicial killings means you either agree, disagree and are too much of a coward to say so, or not able to develop an opinion on such an important issue. All speak to your character.

Question 2: This is going to end in bloodshed. A lot of it. And the United States dies as a viable country.
Start a new thread if you want an answer disgusting little man.
I don’t need to, I know exactly what you think and I was only offering you an opportunity to prove me wrong.

Dh8Classic
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dh8Classic »

Getting back on subject, any guesses for Air Transat's revenue for the final quarter of the year as compared to last year.

Return to “Air Transat”