Transat revenues drop by 99%, with 2,000 layoffs expected

Discuss topics related to Air Transat.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Transat revenues drop by 99%, with 2,000 layoffs expected

Post by tsgas »

YYZSaabGuy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:10 am
Fanblade wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:21 am If you go back and read Rockies comments that took this thread of course. He not only implied someone was white for no reason. He also implied they were racist with no evidence whatsoever. He displayed a predetermined bias toward this individual, which is the basis of racism.

Which should stir anger. And it did.
Get off your high horse. Rockie simply responded to a dumb-ass comment from a poster who was trying to be cute by playing the race card and hoping nobody would call him on it:
tsgas wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:57 am Not for the illegal invaders , they all win the jackpot. :shock:
And if you bother to read a small sampling of this individual's disparaging comments, you might not be quite so quick to start pointing fingers:
tsgas wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:03 am Yet another fart smeller that considers himself to be the best and the brightest that a liberal arts education has to offer. :roll:
tsgas wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:45 pm Come on commie , you can do better than that. :twisted:
tsgas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:02 am You communists like to make up lies and claim that you are good people. However you are the supporters of ANTIFA and BLM that are beating up 75 year old women in the streets , murdering four year old children in the streets , burning down cities and looting on in the name of Social Justice.

FYI , illegal immigration is non specific to a race , gender , age , religion . You make up lies to push your acceptance of criminal behavior. No wonder people want to block you and hide from your perverted view of the World. :twisted:
Yup, elevated thinking there. Critical analysis is obviously not a strength there, folks.
So you also support criminal activity. No wonder society is breaking down and police and being murdered in the streets. Law and order is not one of your strengths, comrade.
---------- ADS -----------

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

tsgas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:02 am You communists like to make up lies and claim that you are good people. However you are the supporters of ANTIFA and BLM that are beating up 75 year old women in the streets , murdering four year old children in the streets , burning down cities and looting on in the name of Social Justice
Turn off your computer. Go for a walk in the woods to smell flowers and watch birds. Talk to normal people about mundane every day stuff. Read a real newspaper. Get therapy.

Seriously.

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:25 am
tsgas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:02 am You communists like to make up lies and claim that you are good people. However you are the supporters of ANTIFA and BLM that are beating up 75 year old women in the streets , murdering four year old children in the streets , burning down cities and looting on in the name of Social Justice
Turn off your computer. Go out in the street to smell flowers and watch birds. Talk to normal people about mundane every day stuff. Read a real newspaper. Get therapy.

Seriously.
I won't be pushed around by you, a low life, lunatic, communist clown . Your George Soros and your NWO is what drives Trudeau and you lunatics in ANTIFA and BLM.
You are the total loser that spends his/her life posting on Av Canada. Stupid is as stupid does. 8000 plus posts , as Joe Biden would say "come on man " :roll:

YYZSaabGuy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by YYZSaabGuy »

tsgas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:17 am So you also support criminal activity. No wonder society is breaking down and police and being murdered in the streets. Law and order is not one of your strengths, comrade.
You might be more comfortable if you loosened your tinfoil hat a bit........

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

YYZSaabGuy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:26 am
tsgas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:17 am So you also support criminal activity. No wonder society is breaking down and police and being murdered in the streets. Law and order is not one of your strengths, comrade.
You might be more comfortable if you loosened your tinfoil hat a bit........

You communists are so boring . Can't you deviates come up with new material other than tin foil ( which was replaced 70 years ago with aluminum foil ) or the Kool Aid shtick ? :!:

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

“Tinfoil hat” is the colloquial name for the hat, not the material it’s made of. Here’s a handy reference to help you construct one. You REALLY need it.

https://matmatch.com/blog/engineering-t ... infoilhat/

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:44 am “Tinfoil hat” is the colloquial name for the hat, not the material it’s made of. Here’s a handy reference to help you construct one. You REALLY need it.

You are probably also an advanced student of basket weaving. :?

YYZSaabGuy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by YYZSaabGuy »

tsgas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:53 am
Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:44 am “Tinfoil hat” is the colloquial name for the hat, not the material it’s made of. Here’s a handy reference to help you construct one. You REALLY need it.

Possibly. On the other hand, based on your own posting history here, it really isn't clear what you studied. It clearly wasn't English. Or political science. Or Law. Or history. Or philosophy. Or common sense. I'm guessing it probably wasn't aviation either.

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

YYZSaabGuy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 am

Possibly. On the other hand, based on your own posting history here, it really isn't clear what you studied. It clearly wasn't English. Or political science. Or Law. Or history. Or philosophy. Or common sense. I'm guessing it probably wasn't aviation either.
Guess all that you like because you are a narcissistic jerk. :oops:

YYZSaabGuy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by YYZSaabGuy »

tsgas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:20 am
YYZSaabGuy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 am

I guess my last post hit a little close to home. Sorry to have embarrassed you. :goodman:

Look, there's no shame in the fact that you're still living in your parents' basement playing with flight sims and making airplane noises. Look on all this as an opportunity to study and advance yourself. I have every confidence you're up to the challenge.:rolleyes:

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

YYZSaabGuy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:46 am
YYZSaabGuy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 am Possibly. On the other hand, based on your own posting history here, it really isn't clear what you studied. It clearly wasn't English. Or political science. Or Law. Or history. Or philosophy. Or common sense. I'm guessing it probably wasn't aviation either.
I guess my last post hit a little close to home. Sorry to have embarrassed you. :goodman:

Look, there's no shame in the fact that you're still living in your parents' basement playing with flight sims and making airplane noises. Look on all this as an opportunity to study and advance yourself. I have every confidence you're up to the challenge.:rolleyes:
Yeah and some day if I try really hard I''ll be able to follow in your foot steps and be a full time lineman at a Flying Club. Stick to humping door knobs , you silly clown.

YYZSaabGuy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by YYZSaabGuy »

tsgas wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:53 am
YYZSaabGuy wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:46 am

Yeah and some day if I try really hard I''ll be able to follow in your foot steps and be a full time lineman at a Flying Club. Stick to humping door knobs , you silly clown.
Tsk, tsk now. Not sure where you got the idea I work as a lineman anywhere - I don't, although I think it'd be an OK job and I have met some pretty capable line folks at various airports over the years. However: your logical and writing skills suggest that you're a complete idiot, and I seriously doubt you've got the aptitude or skills to be a lineman anywhere - which, again, explains why you're still living in your parents' basement.

Maybe you should just stick to tinfoil hats and flight sims, so there's less chance of hurting yourself.

Dh8Classic
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Dh8Classic »

Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:53 am
Racists and assholes love to cover themselves with the non-PC label but underneath they’re simply racists and assholes. Non-PC to say that I know. I truly thought they would appreciate the honesty. You know...“telling it like it is” and all that.
I think people who wear blackface are racists. What do you think Rockie.

We all know what a bunch of frauds people like you are. You look the other way when people on the left do things like that but when someone whose political ideas you don't like says something very minor, you throw out your disgusting racism Pretend-I-Care agenda to further your political goals.

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

There’s thoughtless racial insensitivity that decent people apologize for, and there’s blind, hostile racism that asshole shitheads nurture with active hatred.

Nice try though.

By the way, the right’s messiah last week endorsed police murder as justifiable retribution. His words. Got any idle thoughts about that?

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:23 pm There’s thoughtless racial insensitivity that decent people apologize for, and there’s blind, hostile racism that asshole shitheads nurture with active hatred.

Nice try though.

By the way, the right’s messiah last week endorsed police murder as justifiable retribution. His words. Got any idle thoughts about that?
The communists are full of hatred and project their own racism into any argument that they cannot win. It's scum , like that , that have destroyed the once great nation of Venezuela and they won't be happy until Canada is the same. Cursing , lies , propaganda and hatred is all that these communist thugs have. That's why they support the violent terrorist groups like ANTIFA. They support late term abortions where live babies are murdered and they organs are sold. Real sweet human beings , NOT !

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rockie »

Therapy tsgas, before you grab a gun and go on a rampage.

Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10
Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.

Post by Old fella »

Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:51 pm Therapy tsgas, before you grab a gun and go on a rampage.

Better yet, the dude needs a prescription of Lorazepam aka Ativan. It is fast acting, and useful in treating fast onset panic anxiety amongst other disorders. :?

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

Rockie wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:51 pm Therapy tsgas, before you grab a gun and go on a rampage.
You ANTIFA goons are the ones with the guns. :twisted:

tsgas
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by tsgas »

Old fella wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:28 pm

Better yet, the dude needs a prescription of Lorazepam aka Ativan. It is fast acting, and useful in treating fast onset panic anxiety amongst other disorders. :?
You sound like you are a drug addict. Sorry to hear that you can't handle the stress of life.

indieadventurer
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by indieadventurer »

Mods, lock this thread already.

Return to “Air Transat”