YYZ Assessments

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

BRBiker
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: YYZ Assessments

Post by BRBiker »

I recived my confirmation for the YYZ may 24th-25th second round session aswell, do any if you know how the interviews are conducted? (1 in person, 2 in person?) congrats and see you guys there
---------- ADS -----------

BRBiker
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by BRBiker »

Maverick28 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:59 pm
Ssauvage87 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:51 pm just got the email today that i made the top 30 cut!! going for my 2-day 'bootcamp' in-person assessment interview days on may 24-25. i cant wait :)
Hey Ssauvage87, congratulations! Even I got the email for the 2nd Round of Testing. Did you get a confirmation for the dates?
See you guys there, i got my email 2 days ago saying i made the top 30! I cant wait for May 24th-25th! do you guys know anything about the testing or interviews? is the testing similar to what we did in early april?

Maverick28
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Maverick28 »

kmj wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:51 am I sat for the session on April 9th. Been eagerly waiting to hear from them. I think you’re right, if few more days go by without any news i’ll drop them an email.
Good luck!

Flight4475
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Flight4475 »

I am incredibly disappointed to say I haven't heard back from them yet either. Congratulations to those that did. I was a part of the April 6 session.

Akarashi
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Akarashi »

Ssauvage87 wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:10 am
Maverick28 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:59 pm
Ssauvage87 wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:51 pm just got the email today that i made the top 30 cut!! going for my 2-day 'bootcamp' in-person assessment interview days on may 24-25. i cant wait :)
Hey Ssauvage87, congratulations! Even I got the email for the 2nd Round of Testing. Did you get a confirmation for the dates?
Oh wow! Congratulations to us both then! And no, no confirmation, just did the doodle poll. I'm not sure if we can prepare for round two? Like will there be a wSim prep package sent out? Or are they doing away with the wSim?
Here to say congratulations too, unfortunately I did not make the cut. Mind if I ask which days you guys wrote the feast and your thoughts on it? Curious if it was all a surprise too or if you found some useful preparation. I wish i knew if that thing was entirely negatively marked.. Also, please share your experience with the boot camp!

kmj
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by kmj »

hey Akarashi
when was your session in April, i was 9th.
did they actually call you to say you were not selected for next round or you're assuming as they haven't invited you for next round?

Maverick28
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Maverick28 »

Akarashi wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 7:13 am Here to say congratulations too, unfortunately I did not make the cut. Mind if I ask which days you guys wrote the feast and your thoughts on it? Curious if it was all a surprise too or if you found some useful preparation. I wish i knew if that thing was entirely negatively marked.. Also, please share your experience with the boot camp!
Hi! I took the test on 4th April at YYZ. And it was a surprise for everyone who was part of the testing that day. Not sure how the marking works for the test and I guess they will never reveal that.

Sinoco
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Sinoco »

Did anyone selected for the two-day assessment get a confirmation email after the doodle poll? I filled it out but have yet to receive a reply.

Ssauvage87
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Ssauvage87 »

Sinoco wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 6:53 am Did anyone selected for the two-day assessment get a confirmation email after the doodle poll? I filled it out but have yet to receive a reply.
No confirmation yet. I emailed Olivia last Monday and nothing back yet. I called and left her a voicemail today. I need to book travel and accommodation lol

Bagelrino
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bagelrino »

I also got invited back as one of the 30! I am going in during the June 6/7 session :)

kmj
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by kmj »

congrats Bagelrino!
i'm still waiting to hear anything... i sat April 9th, how about yourself?

Maverick28
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Maverick28 »

Bagelrino wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:21 am I also got invited back as one of the 30! I am going in during the June 6/7 session :)
Congratulations! I'll be attending the boot camp on June 6th-7th as well.

Bagelrino
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bagelrino »

kmj wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:15 am congrats Bagelrino!
i'm still waiting to hear anything... i sat April 9th, how about yourself?
I sat April 8th! I got the approval email April 25th.

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”