Moncton atc assessment

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Studley10
Rank 0
Rank 0

Moncton atc assessment

Post by Studley10 »

Hey all! I have been using this fourm for awhile just reading and thought I'd chime in with some questions and comments.
First I applied last November, compleated the online assessments and was invited for the class room assessment on November 15th. We were told results may take a bit but received green light 8 days later.
I then had my phone interview on November 29th, and got the green light on November 30th. Today I received an email for the in person interview for Monday December 4th.
At first thought things would take a while but now seems to be progressing rapidly. I was under the impression that first round interviews would be soon, but the followup in person could take some time. Defiantly not complaining!
Did anyone else attend the testing in November in Moncton here? How did you progress?

Looking at some previous threads there was offers and courses being loaded in April. Does anyone know when moncton will be having the offers for training?

Thanks everyone for this wealth of information on this site!
---------- ADS -----------

Cause=Time
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Moncton atc assessment

Post by Cause=Time »

Hi,

I applied this past February and had to decline a June assessment invite. I was in the November assessment and made it through to the phone interview last week and just had my in person interview. I did it Monday as well. I felt like I could have did much better in parts of it but it is just wait and see now. My preference is IFR. Hope yours went well!

Cause=Time
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Cause=Time »

And I just found out I was unsuccessful. I’ll apply again next year.

Studley10
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Studley10 »

I just found out as well I was unsuccessful. I thought the interview went fair. From my background I have personally conducted hundreds of interviews and am very confident in my personal skills. This interview, while I did have some nervousness, was very relaxed. I did have the impression that they were looking mostly for someone who wanted to go the fss route. This is by no way fact, just my preceived feeling as one of the interviewers was from the fss and in hindsight, most conversation by the panel was fss information.
My preferred was vfr, ifr, and then fss. I wish they could offer more feedback on the decision, as I believe it can always be a learning experience.
Well the show must go on! Good luck to anyone who makes the grade, it sure was an experience!
Cheers!

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”