YVR phone interview

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

dbebz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: YVR phone interview

Post by dbebz »

That makes 2 of us! Anyone else get any good news?
---------- ADS -----------

Lmck596
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Lmck596 »

Congrats Wanderlust and dbebez! That is amazing news! I am sooooo happy for you!! Thst must be the best Xmas present ever! :) I am sure you will do great wanderlust! So exciting!

WoS
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by WoS »

Congrats Wanderlust and Dbebz!!!! That’s awesome news, and just in time for Christmas!!! Soooooo happy for you guys.

Wanderlust, don’t worry I am sure you will do great!

VFRDreamer
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by VFRDreamer »

I am so thrilled to hear some people getting offers on here. Congrats to those that are going through!

Waiting for a VFR offer since I was streamed before they changed their systems. I am kinda scared though because I got the "eligible for offer" in July and the next training session is July and I didn't qualify for the September one. If I don't get into July training then I'll be stuck waiting 2 years (6 months until for the application to expire and 18 months to be eligible to reapply). Unfortunate to go through so much and potentially miss out by a little bit.

I will be even more concerned if they do another assessment session before filling up those training spots!

-VFRDreamer
dbebz
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by dbebz »

Don’t quote me on this, but I thought that if you don’t get picked within 18 months of ‘eligible for offer,’ then you can reapply the very next day. That’s what I thought.

Really hoping you hear back soon! Should be around March or April for VFR offers I’m guessing.

VFRDreamer
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by VFRDreamer »

I hope so! They have not updated their website for the new application protocol, it still says 1 year to reapply even. The longer I wait the more sure I am of how much I really want this :D .

-VFRDreamer

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”