YQM In person assessment- Aug 27-29 2019- anyone going?

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

stormymonday
Rank 2
Rank 2

YQM In person assessment- Aug 27-29 2019- anyone going?

Post by stormymonday »

I just got the invite for the National Course Seat in person assessment in YQM- anyone else? Also, there was a note indicating that "If i do not want to be considered for this opportunity, I will still be considered for the Regional placements within Toronto". Would I be shooting myself in the foot if I went that route?
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by stormymonday on Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flyfly05
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: YQM In person assessment

Post by Flyfly05 »

I am unable to book the slot. I have been trying to book it since I received an invitation but it says

“ Times slots are available on a first come first serve basis. At this time all time slots have been selected. Should more times slots become available you will receive an invitation to reselect.”

stormymonday
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: YQM In person assessment

Post by stormymonday »

Flyfly05 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:26 am I am unable to book the slot. I have been trying to book it since I received an invitation but it says

“ Times slots are available on a first come first serve basis. At this time all time slots have been selected. Should more times slots become available you will receive an invitation to reselect.”
When I got the invite and clicked all 3 days were still available, however when I looked again half hour later after checking my schedule only the 28th was still available so I jumped on it. Since then, I’ve had to decline it due to a scheduling conflict, so my fingers are crossed for a YYZ invite in the near future.

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”