Status of Generic IFR training that was to start in spring 2020 for Vancouver, Winnipeg, and Toronto

Topics related to hiring and course information should be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

atcthrowawayyy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Status of Generic IFR training that was to start in spring 2020 for Vancouver, Winnipeg, and Toronto

Post by atcthrowawayyy »

Hi,

If there are people here who were scheduled to start their generic IFR training in spring for above mentioned locations, have you started your training? If no, any word on when you'll be starting? If yes, how far along are you guys?

Thanks. :)
---------- ADS -----------

Braun
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: Status of Generic IFR training that was to start in spring 2020 for Vancouver, Winnipeg, and Toronto

Post by Braun »

Where I’m at the course that started last January have been postponed until at least January. Not sure if it’s applicable everywhere but don’t hold your breath. It sucks for all the applicants

kevenv
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Status of Generic IFR training that was to start in spring 2020 for Vancouver, Winnipeg, and Toronto

Post by kevenv »

The generic in Moncton slated for last April, started up a few weeks ago.

atcthrowawayyy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by atcthrowawayyy »

I appreciate the replies. Thank You!

Having said that, does anyone know about the specific FIRs that I mentioned above?

Return to “NavCanada Hiring”