Will you be fully vaccinated by Nov 1st?

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.

Will you be fully vaccinated by Nov 1st?

Yes
77%
No
23%

Total votes: 145

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Will you be fully vaccinated by Nov 1st?

Post by iflygirl_92 »

Why do think this is ABOUT YOU???
You're NOT a team player, the vaccine is not for YOU, its for everyone else because I'm sure you're mouth breather

LIKE I SAID i WOULD NEVER WANT YOU AT MY AIRLINE

STAY UP NORTH PLEASE~!!!

i guess you have to without a vaccine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:29 pm Fly girl

It’s a fact that being vaccinated may not always prevent you transmitting covid. However being vaccinated gives you the privilege to dine in and go maskless in a restaurant. By eating there you increase the risk of covid transmission. Would it be fair for me to argue fly girl should not be allowed to eat at a restaurant because the risk is higher than if she only did take out!? We could talk risk mitigation all day. While I don’t agree with my statement, I don’t care if you dine in, but if I did I guess I would have to go write my MP and let them know. I could tell them how the risk is to great for my pansy scared ass and no one should dine in! We could all die! But yeah, that sounds a little ridiculous right? Just like the little ridiculous you sound with your argument. Take a deep breath.

If we are to listen to the experts and politicians, I am already doing that. I am accepting the restrictions placed on the unvaccinated, and by doing so besides the restrictions I have to comply with in all other ways I am equal in society.
---------- ADS -----------

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

I am a team player.

How can you say I am not, I abide by all the rules I am just playing a different hand.

As long as I follow the restrictions of the non vaccinated then all else is equal. If I was running around with a fake vaccine passport, that would be a different story. By living with more restrictions the experts have determined I am doing my part to stop covid spread. They made the rules not me. I’m not the expert, I just follow the rules :lol:

In fact I’m more of a team player on the vaccinated person’s behalf. Of all the restrictions, I believe the vaccinated should have less restrictions imposed on them. I’m not really advocating for less restrictions for the non vax.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:18 pm Why is it 40 percent of a pro hockey team all got covid when they were all vaccinated? What evidence can you draw on to show that being vaccinated prevented transmission?
Sure, I'll take a shot at this.

Here's what we know: the team is fully vaccinated and 40% of the players tested positive for COVID.

How many players would have been infected if every one of them was unvaccinated? Let's do some math!

In Ontario, the average number of cases last week was 2.58 per 100k for vaccinated people, and 11.17 per 100k for unvaccinated people.

Using these numbers, we see that an unvaccinated person is 4.48x more likely to test positive for COVID than one who is vaccinated.

40% x 4.48 = 179.2%

Now it's frankly ridiculous to think that the team would have been infected nearly twice over, but I believe it illustrates the point.

It's extremely likely the entire team would have been infected if they were all unvaccinated.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

That’s not how the math works on that. You are making some wild assumptions. :lol: but nice try.

Using your math, if zero of them got covid while vaccinated, I could just multiply 0x4.48 and say see! No one gets covid if no one was vaccinated either! :lol:

What I do see, is that the team over represents the stats. More of them contracted covid per capita than Ontario’s non vaccinated, and more of them per capita contracted covid than Ontario’s vaccinated. Why did so many of these vaccinated people get covid?

You can’t say with certainty more or less of them would have contracted covid if some were not vaccinated.

I do accept that the vaccines likely reduce symptoms and lower risk for severe illness for some amount of time after being vaccinated, however the efficacy also seems to fade away shortly after being vaccinated. They are talking about boosters every 6 months. :rolleyes:

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:04 pm That’s not how the math works on that. You are making some wild assumptions. :lol: but nice try.
Absolutely! I'll freely admit I was using a simplified model, with linear projections. The virus would spread exponentially. I definitely wasn't going to bust out a quadratic equation for this.

But then again, I'll not a statistician or an epidemiologist.

I'll change subjects here to one of your earlier points. I agree that there should be fewer restrictions on the vaccinated, once the hospitals are capable of handling the patient load of endemic COVID. But I almost never hear anyone directing their criticism at the provincial governments, the ones responsible for most of the restrictions you talk about in your posts. Lots of rage directed at Trudeau, but almost nothing for Ford.

So why mail your MP when provincial restrictions aren't their jurisdiction? We should be mailing out MPPs (or MLAs if you live elsewhere).

As for me, I'm pushing to keep Doug Ford from getting another term, but polling currently puts him at the edge of another majority government.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

iflygirl_92 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:20 pm
Inverted2 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:50 am https://www.cp24.com/news/ont-logs-627- ... -1.5676043

So the fully “immunized” outnumber the filthy unwashed in China Flu cases now for Ontario. :lol:
Are you so racist you think its ok to say China FLU?

You're garbage and a BIGOT
Settle down girl. You’re acting on emotions and not logic. Where did the virus come from again? :wink:

Let’s Go Brandon
iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:22 pm
Inverted2 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:50 am https://www.cp24.com/news/ont-logs-627- ... -1.5676043

So the fully “immunized” outnumber the filthy unwashed in China Flu cases now for Ontario. :lol:

Settle down girl. You’re acting on emotions and not logic. Where did the virus come from again? :wink:
You're an ignorant old man .....

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

It doesn't mean it's ok to call it "china flu", prick. Enjoying your unemployment?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

No, I’m happily employed bud. Same company for 17 years now. Sorry for insulting communist China, they are a great country I’m sure. Didn’t realize there were so many delicate snowflakes and cupcakes on this site. Back to your safe spaces.

Let’s Go Brandon
iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

iflygirl_92 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:23 pm

You're an ignorant old man .....
Next time your inverted do me a favour....
Unbuckle

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

I know your type.

The kind of guy who is mouth breathing into a hot mic with the inter-phone on, eats in cockpit without turning the intercom off.
someone who thinks its ok to talk religion in the cockpit, the guys who picks his nose and puts it under the seat, clip his fingernails while doing a medivac to Moose Factory.

Do us all a favour

STAY UP NORTH
CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:36 pm I am a team player.

How can you say I am not, I abide by all the rules I am just playing a different hand.

As long as I follow the restrictions of the non vaccinated then all else is equal. If I was running around with a fake vaccine passport, that would be a different story. By living with more restrictions the experts have determined I am doing my part to stop covid spread. They made the rules not me. I’m not the expert, I just follow the rules :lol:

In fact I’m more of a team player on the vaccinated person’s behalf. Of all the restrictions, I believe the vaccinated should have less restrictions imposed on them. I’m not really advocating for less restrictions for the non vax.

Last edited by iflygirl_92 on Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:47 pm No, I’m happily employed bud. Same company for 17 years now. Sorry for insulting communist China, they are a great country I’m sure. Didn’t realize there were so many delicate snowflakes and cupcakes on this site. Back to your safe spaces.
No, I wasn't offended at all. I just think you're a dick, and the above kinda proves it.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

iflygirl_92 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:07 pm I know your type.

The kind of guy who is mouth breathing into a hot mic with the inter-phone on, eats in cockpit with turning the intercom off.
someone who thinks its ok to talk religion in the cockpit, the guys who picks his nose and puts it under the seat, clip his fingernails while doing a medivac to Moose Factory.

Do us all a favour

STAY UP NORTH

I know your type.
DA7CE8EB-731C-456F-B4A9-D555052723F0.jpeg
DA7CE8EB-731C-456F-B4A9-D555052723F0.jpeg (94.39 KiB) Viewed 897 times

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

Ha ha ha ha

That was awesome!!

am i really a fly girl or a Male Airline Captain seeing how many creeps hit on me as soon as i logged in with name like iflygirl?

Things that make you go Hmmmmm

i'm sure i have more time in a hold then you do in your entire log book.

Good thing you'd never get hired with a 705 carrier in south.

Good luck with that career of yours

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:29 pm

The kind of guy who is mouth breathing into a hot mic with the inter-phone on, eats in cockpit with turning the intercom off.

Do us all a favour

STAY UP NORTH

I know your type.

DA7CE8EB-731C-456F-B4A9-D555052723F0.jpeg

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Not sure how you identify, but mental case has been confirmed.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Sorry flygirl. Don’t get your panties in a knot. I’ve been flying out of YYZ for 24 years now, so I can’t really stay up North. Never been to Moose Factory. I’ve also been triggering liberals online since it became a sport. :wink:

PS. I only clip my fingernails on layovers in hotels as the misses doesn’t like finding them on the bathroom floor at home.

The kind of guy who is mouth breathing into a hot mic with the inter-phone on, eats in cockpit without turning the intercom off.

Do us all a favour

STAY UP NORTH

Let’s Go Brandon
iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:45 pm Not sure how you identify, but mental case has been confirmed.
Nothing intelligent to add so straight to insults ...are you Republican?

You live in the North so maybe not republican but ....conservative who can't be honest .

NEVER CONFUSE EDUCATION WITH INTELLIGENCE

Last edited by iflygirl_92 on Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:14 pm Sorry flygirl. Don’t get your panties in a knot. I’ve been flying out of YYZ for 24 years now, so I can’t really stay up North. Never been to Moose Factory. I’ve also been triggering liberals online since it became a sport. :wink:

PS. I only clip my fingernails on layovers in hotels as the misses doesn’t like finding them on the bathroom floor at home.

Do us all a favour

STAY UP NORTH

Wasn't talking to you....

At least you're vaccinated

Ignorant, Racist old man but vaccinated thats if you fly for a 705

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:14 pm Sorry flygirl. Don’t get your panties in a knot. I’ve been flying out of YYZ for 24 years now, so I can’t really stay up North. Never been to Moose Factory. I’ve also been triggering liberals online since it became a sport. :wink:

Do us all a favour

STAY UP NORTH

You're a band wagon jumper, if is controversial you are on it because DEEP DOWN YOU'RE AS ASSHOLE

Right Brandon?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Sorry troll….. Is 45 that old these days? Also I’m not racist. Making a comment against China isn’t racist. China isn’t a race.

Let’s Go Brandon

Return to “Covid”