Types of work on the aircraft registered as experimental.

This forum has been developed to discuss Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, Rudder Bug

AKLAVIA13
Rank 0
Rank 0

Types of work on the aircraft registered as experimental.

Post by AKLAVIA13 »

Colleagues welcome You. I'm not canadian,so please do not throw Slippers ). Please tell me what types of work You are legally entitled to perform on piston aircraft, registered as experimental ?
---------- ADS -----------

ahramin
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Re: Types of work on the aircraft registered as experimental.

Post by ahramin »

Experimental or Amateur Built? It would help to answer your question if you provided more detail on why you are interested. Are you buying a Canadian aircraft? Are you building an aircraft in your country?

AKLAVIA13
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by AKLAVIA13 »

I am from Russia. We build remarkable light and very draught-armed twin-engine amphibians ( not float ). Certificate type no. We register them all as experimental aircraft. Here in Russia they can officially earn money only on patrolling and air photography . We already have a couple of orders from Canada and America. Slowly trying to learn the market for which you can apply to our aircraft in Canada.We want to bring a couple of planes to Canada and America for demonstration. I want to understand, what I can additionally equip them to interest potential buyers. To do this,wanted to know what You're using them to make money.

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by AirFrame »

Also, in Canada an Amateur-Built must be, well, amateur-built. So you can import a kit, but not a complete airplane.

ahramin
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by ahramin »

Are the North American orders for parts or complete aircraft? Is the aircraft certified in any country?

AKLAVIA13
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by AKLAVIA13 »

Yeah, sure. This moment with kit set, we have already passed with the canadian aviation Agency. They approved us 49/51 with maximum convenience for the buyer. 3 months and 1650 kg in the air )

AKLAVIA13
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by AKLAVIA13 »

ahramin wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:18 am Are the North American orders for parts or complete aircraft? Is the aircraft certified in any country?
While 2 of the order only as a kit set. But I study the legislation of America and Canada at the following moment : on the FAA website, it is said that if the aircraft was registered in any country as an experimental, then when buying by an American citizen,this aircraft can also be registered as an experimental.

AKLAVIA13
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by AKLAVIA13 »

We have done over 50 aircraft.....https://aviatech1.com Those made 10 years ago,getting close to 2000 hours of flying and without any comments. I plan to open this year a service base in Canada and America, for kit sets buyers and experimental. So went to the website to find out what is required directly by the pilots.

TeePeeCreeper
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by TeePeeCreeper »

AKLAVIA13 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:49 am We have done over 50 aircraft.....https://aviatech1.com Those made 10 years ago,getting close to 2000 hours of flying and without any comments. I plan to open this year a service base in Canada and America, for kit sets buyers and experimental. So went to the website to find out what is required directly by the pilots.
Looks like you have a few really cool designs!
Unfortunately your website isn’t in English... Maybe you should have an English language website that mirrors the Russian language one? Just a suggestion...

AKLAVIA13
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by AKLAVIA13 »

TeePeeCreeper wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:14 pm
AKLAVIA13 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:49 am We have done over 50 aircraft.....https://aviatech1.com Those made 10 years ago,getting close to 2000 hours of flying and without any comments. I plan to open this year a service base in Canada and America, for kit sets buyers and experimental. So went to the website to find out what is required directly by the pilots.
Looks like you have a few really cool designs!
Unfortunately your website isn’t in English... Maybe you should have an English language website that mirrors the Russian language one? Just a suggestion...
You're absolutely right. Simply, we were not ready for the high evaluation of our aircraft by testers from Europe and the buyer from America. And not planned sales abroad. Now everything has changed. We are in the process of filling the site in English ). But if in the near future,until the English version is not working, You will have questions - I will answer .

Return to “Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service”