West Coast Goose

This forum has been developed to discuss Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service topics.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, Rudder Bug

longjon
Rank 7
Rank 7

West Coast Goose

Post by longjon »

Does anyone know the registration of the remaining Goose with Picific Coastal? I understand they are for sale etc lack of parts T.C. hassles. How many were flying and what are the regs?

I reacall NIF, UAZ, UMG, UVJ, flying the coast not necessarily for PCA and one more Reg, slips my memory. VAK
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by longjon on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
enbt
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: West Coast Goose

Post by enbt »

FIOL, GDDJ, FHUZ and FUAZ.

longjon
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by longjon »

OK thanks

bronson
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by bronson »

What's happened to NIF? Sold?

L1011
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by L1011 »

Hi Bronson, I searched the Canadian Aircraft Registry and NIF's C of R was cancelled in 1994 by Pasco and then cancelled by Hallmark Leasing Corporation in 1998.

I also saw that prior to Pacific Coastal, Jimmy Pattison Industries owned it followed by Air BC, which makes sense.

There was nothing in there for UMG, UVJ or UVK...perhaps the online registry doesn't go back far enough?

Does anyone know a good site for searching aircraft history via serial numbers or something along those lines?

I think it was DDJ that used to belong to Fidel Castro or something....and also featured in "Endless Summer 2"

bronson
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by bronson »

I think I saw NIF at the south terminal (YVR) since 98 but I could be wrong. There were some good Goose sites on the net but they aren't in my bookmarks anymore. I'll have another look and post urls if I find any.

Return to “Bush Flying & Specialty Air Service”