Monitoring your TATS for maintenance -dispatch

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

spinnindeep
Rank 0
Rank 0

Monitoring your TATS for maintenance -dispatch

Post by spinnindeep »

I am a dispatcher at my flight centre, and I was hoping to hear from some other dispatchers. How does you company monitors their TATS to determine how much time is left until next inspection?

we use myFBO software, but with it being tedious and having to find separate things in separate places, it gets kind of hard to keep some situational awareness sometimes. That being said, we use an excel spreadsheet to keep track of all of the planes, but they often get lost in translation with respect to the logbook/Software.

Out of curiosity, does anyone else use any system to make sure the info can be redundant, an accurate? trying to implement new ideas
---------- ADS -----------

helione
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Monitoring your TATS for maintenance -dispatch

Post by helione »

where I am we use AMT track tool for technical dispatch which is updated after the days flight(s) by a pilot, as well on the load sheets posted to our email address the dispatcher will indicate on the load sheet the times each aircraft was utilized and the time remaining till inspection.....so its a backup system to verify each other, it works okay
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Maintenance”