Small Aircraft Maintenance Manuals

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Woody42
Rank 0
Rank 0

Small Aircraft Maintenance Manuals

Post by Woody42 »

Hey,
I'm looking to see if anyone out there knows where a person can get Cessna and or Piper Maintenance Manuals besides ATP. I'm looking for somewhere that can provide the most current of the said manuals. I tried searching for this topic and couldn't really find anywhere that this has been discussed before. If it has please point me in that direction.
Thanks.
---------- ADS -----------

stinson10a
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Small Aircraft Maintenance Manuals

Post by stinson10a »

really tough to find updated recent versions I have contacted piper dealers in Canada but they all refer you to the ATP site that only sell them in packages like cable TV companies starting at around 600 us + a yearly fee Not a great deal if you are only looking for one aircraft type . Splitting the contract with 2 or 3 AMOs/ AMEs may be a solution ? I'd buy into that !

robertw
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by robertw »

ATP really has the market cornered on GA Cessna (and others) manuals ans like the previous poster said, they come in packages. Most of the manuals you'll find out side of ATP are outdated tool box copies that someone had that have been subject to no controls. The best thing would be to try and get your local AMO to print one off for you (you might have to do a bit of palm greasing for that or promise to take your work there). I can't really see any other way.

DonutHole
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by DonutHole »

Atp Is a pain.

Buy the manuals, 600 dollars, they come with one year of updates, then, if you want to keep them current 75 bucks a year.

Esso aircraft also has manuals, not sure on the pricing

Woody42
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Woody42 »

Where can you buy the manuals for 600 and pay 75 for annual updates Donut Hole? That sounds like a much better way to go than with ATP. As well Essco is great for aircarft where the manual hasn't been updated ever like Bellanca, but for aircraft with updated manuals Essco usually doesn't have the most current revision.

mphawk
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by mphawk »

this place has a lot of manuals http://aero-stuff.com/

Return to “Maintenance”