Also, take note of how much is charged for post implementation training and any custom programming (if offered). Sometimes the cost of those ends up being more than the program itself.Heliian wrote:12 to 40g and then a yearly fee of a couple grand.
STAY AWAY FROM RAMCO. IT IS THE BIGGEST PILE OF USELESS 1'S AND 0'S EVERY CREATED.
Absolutely!!! Make sure you know the costs of the extras up front.Heliian wrote:Most of these companies love to nickel and dime you to death on options.
Also, one of the biggest mistakes that my company made was not calling around to companies that have implemented the software you're thinking of using before investing in the program. You learn a lot from talking to people who have gone through the pain of implementing a new system. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS!!!
Propeller One is a front-to-back cockpit-to-AMO management system designed for 702, 703 and 704 operators. It was built specifically for small operators to power your journey log, technical records, maintenance control, and AMO logistics. Propeller One seamlessly ties these together to create a robust technical dispatch system. Propeller One conducted several rounds of testing with aviation professionals, CARs trainers, and consultants to ensure a regulatory bulletproof system.
Propeller One Features
● Technical dispatch
● Integrated journey log
● Maintenance tracking
● Maintenance control
● AMO logistics
● Maintenance forecasting
● Detailed reporting
● All seamlessly integrated
Value For Operators
● Monitor your aircraft status in real-time from anywhere.
● Be in the know with proactive alerts for maintenance events, upcoming tasks, recurring defects, forecasting and more.
● Specific tasks are generated and completed by far less people.
● The journey log is integrated with maintenance increasing accuracy.
● Clear audit-trails and easy data exports dramatically reduce the stress and complications associated with audits.
● Detailed reporting gives granular insight into your fleet.
● Improves fleet safety by providing complete visibility into the fleet.
● Export streamlined data for auditors, QA and internal analysis.
● Simplify multi-base and remote logistics for better communication.
● One-on-one support within the app.
● An affordable and simple price plan with no hidden fees.
Propeller One is available for a monthly per aircraft fee. Whenever you use Propeller One you’re always using the latest version.
If you're interested in a demo, I'd be happy to show you around.
email@example.com // https://propeller.one