G.A.S. Unlimited, Inc - Mississauga, ON
Location: Mississauga, ON, CAN
Duration: 6+ Months
· Possess a valid FAA A&P or CAA AME license
· Familiar with 14 CFR Part 145 regulations
· Possess basic mechanical skills· Have a general knowledge of turbine aircraft operation and maintenance procedures
· Familiar with aircraft tooling and quality maintenance practices
· Familiar with Tool Control and Foreign Object Damage (FOD) prevention practices
· Capable of working independently with minimal supervision· Performs work based on the company or Bombardier procedures, policies and organizational requirements
· Capable of coordinating work scopes on engines with the company or Bombardier
· Removal and replacement of discrepant client’s engine parts
· Repair shipping related damage on engine products as necessary
· Repair of damaged engine hardware
· Troubleshooting and/or repair of operational problems reported during production or flight test operations
· Transportation of hardware to and from work locations
· Perform modifications or changes as required
· The Senior Field Service Engineer or the onsite client’s representative will provide specific work instructions and/or technical guidance as necessary.
· The worker will be required to disassemble, inspect, evaluate, and accomplish necessary repairs as directed.
· Prepare work per engineering instructions, technical manuals, and technical directives to determine what repairs, modifications and parts replacements are required.
· The Senior Field Service Engineer or the client Quality Inspector will spot check the worker's work quality and consistency and verify all work through appropriate quality controls
Job Type: Contract
High school or equivalent
Aviation Maintenance: 1 year