Canadian sources for interior plastics

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Chris M
Rank 5
Rank 5

Canadian sources for interior plastics

Post by Chris M »

It seems that someone crushed the plastic interior panel around our 172's windshield frame (left front door post, the one with the soup can vent in the top). Are there any Canadian sources for interior plastics? We might swap a few things out at the same time and brokerage fees and shipping from the US always suck. Can't find anything on Spruce for these.
---------- ADS -----------

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Canadian sources for interior plastics

Post by photofly »

I don't think there's a Canadian supplier but using a cross border service is a great way to avoid heavy shipping and brokerage fees.
Alternatively, you can ship with a regular shipper and do the brokerage yourself, which saves too. PM me for details.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Piston Power
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Piston Power »

I'm not sure how the prices would compare, but have you considered purchasing from a Canadian Cessna dealer such as Brampton Flight Center or Prairie Flying Service?

HiFlyChick
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by HiFlyChick »

Not sure exactly what she's got, but I know that Ronnie at Pace Enterprises (https://www.pacecanada.net/) just recently started stocking BN interiors - her supplier might also carry stuff for Cessna.

wrenchturner
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by wrenchturner »

Vantage Plane Plastics, they are in Oklahoma, but they make it all. I believe Kadex can get it in for you if you don't want to deal with customs yourself

Return to “Maintenance”