Where are the jobs??

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

allo
Rank 0
Rank 0

Where are the jobs??

Post by allo »

Hello everyone,

This topic is related to the other one I posted earlier this month, but where in Canada can someone find an AME position? I mean, if all places require experience, how can someone get experience if no one is hiring any apprentices/grads. It's so frusterating!! :x

So if anyone has any idea .. any response would be greatly appreciated!

Allo =)
---------- ADS -----------

Pat Richard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Pat Richard »

Unfortunatly, you really could not have picked a worse time to find employment as a green apprentice. The schools are pumping out way too many of you right now, into a market that is hardly flush with oppourtunities.
I don't know where exactly you are in Canada, but I heard Kelowna Flightcraft may be looking at hiring people shortly.
I hate to have to steer you in there direction, but if you are getting desperate, you might want to look into it. Just don't expect rapid logbook task completion or a stimulating work envioroment.
Other than that, I've heard of nothing.

Good luck!

Pat

allo
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by allo »

Pat,

Thanks for your advice. Im in Vancouver. I know it's so difficult to find an apprentice job right now because everyone wants experience! Anyways, I did email the guy at Kelowna Flightcraft and he asked for a resume. I don't know what might come out of that but hopefully something.

Thank you for your help.

Allo 8) :lol:

Return to “Maintenance”