Air Inuit YUL base C checks, I need some info.

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

aviator_mech
Rank 2
Rank 2

Air Inuit YUL base C checks, I need some info.

Post by aviator_mech »

C checks are performed on Air Inuit a/c at the YUL base, but not by Air Inuit employees. I heard its only contractors, any one know the name of the contract company that takes care of the Air Inuit C checks at the YUL base?
---------- ADS -----------

Gos
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Air Inuit YUL base C checks, I need some info.

Post by Gos »

InterAero Heavy Maintenance

aviator_mech
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by aviator_mech »

Hey thanks! Having a little trouble finding out whether or not they have a website/contact info. Do you know a little bit about them?

Gos
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Gos »

What do you want to know?

I don't think they really need a website.....this cie exist just to do block check on Air Inuit planes.

and normally the way they hire people is by word of mouth so...

aviator_mech
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by aviator_mech »

That is such a 1940's way of thinking, bullshit mentality if you ask me, no wonder all small -> medium sized companies are having trouble finding licensed guys.... A# they look for guys word of mouth... oh yeah, because you're really going to find guys out of province by word of mouth, yes that might be a cause if the guy is in his 30s and up, but *majority* of guys in the early stages know only so many guys.... B# how the hell do you think you are going to get quality guys if no one wants to hire apprentices, or guys who are nearly licensed... eventually all the licensed guys are going to retire or want higher positions....

Gos
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Gos »

oh yeah you're right...

i know this way of thinking sucks.....and yeah it's difficult to maintain a good quality.... and after the block, the line maintenance is stuck with all the problem.

bombardierfixer
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by bombardierfixer »

I worked with a few of these guys in the past. You're not going to get in unless you know one of them well. They work their asses off and the get paid VERY well, even for contractors. They put in stupid long days and the rotation is usually 3 weeks. They are protecting their gig and I really can't blame them. This is a one off thing so I wouldn't get too upset about it. If you stay in the Dash world you'll run into one of these guys, get to know them, maybe they will take you along.

gustave
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by gustave »

You know,our quality is very good and people awesome.So keep your bad comment for you

Return to “Maintenance”