Industry Canada & the radio license

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

SeanMountainous
Rank 1
Rank 1

Industry Canada & the radio license

Post by SeanMountainous »

Hi all,

Has anyone dealt with Industry Canada to get a radio license when it was a time sensitive issue? I remember when I got mine it took about two weeks... However if you're able to get an appointment in one of the regional offices, can that process happen faster?

Thanks for your time

Sean
---------- ADS -----------

Oxi
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Industry Canada & the radio license

Post by Oxi »

About 4 years ago a student at the a flight school I was stopping in at got soaked after his first solo with in it his pocket. He managed to call Industry Canada , provide his situation and was either e-mailed or faxed a temporary one.

gustind
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by gustind »

A radio licence or a Radio Certificate - Aeronautical?

Daniel Gustin
praveen4143
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by praveen4143 »

Once a ROC-A (restricted operator certificate - aeronautical) is submitted online by a registered examiner, it usually gets sent out by industry Canada the same or next business day (based on the date on the post mark) sand the delay is only what it takes Canada post to deliver it to you.. But also try calling them maybe it might help if you got it faced..

SeanMountainous
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by SeanMountainous »

Thanks!

Yeah I figured that out this morning; called their office this morning and they told me the same thing.

Return to “Flight Training”