Brampton Flying Club

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

aviator777
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Brampton Flying Club

Post by aviator777 »

YES I AM............AND I AM GLAD I WAS HIRED BASED ON MY KNOWLEDGE NOT CZ I AM FRND OF CFI :lol: ...... :D
---------- ADS -----------

Beefitarian
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Beefitarian »

Gud. Thnkz 4 d 411

Cheezebrgrs @ Brmptn onlee 4 CFIs kidz

White Bird
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by White Bird »

aviator777- Boy, what have you been drinking!?!?! For a Canadian, you sure do speak English good.

aviator777
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by aviator777 »

@ WHITE BIRD...........I am for sure drink beer man and i dnt knw abt wht u drink...coca cola???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

go and look there CFI hire a student frm India and Caribeans!!!

Speed_Bird1
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Speed_Bird1 »

Aviator777- I think having read your last couple of posts, I would suggest that the CFI knows you better than you think, and 2 minutes is all he needed.

Read my post again, especially the last bit. Aviation is a small world and it's funny what can come around and haunt you. Remember your student could one day be your Chief Pilot.

Good Luck- I'm thinking you're going to need it.

Speed_bird1

aviator777
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by aviator777 »

@speedbird 1

Man we re not tlking abt airline chief pilot we are talking abt the instructor hiring practise of BFC Chief Flight Instructor.I am talking abt how he give chance to his kids only.... :roll: :rolleyes:

goodpilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by goodpilot »

aviator777 wrote:@speedbird 1

Man we re not tlking abt airline chief pilot we are talking abt the instructor hiring practise of BFC Chief Flight Instructor.I am talking abt how he give chance to his kids only.... :roll: :rolleyes:
You have to be minimum 18+ to get a CPL.

Last edited by goodpilot on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aviator777
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by aviator777 »

@ Good Pilot....

I knw one must be atleast 18 to teach but i am talking abt adult kids of BFC CFI......I Know some CFI kids from last 4 years and they are still flying as a instructor there and gng to do for all their life..... :wink:

Big Pistons Forever
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Big Pistons Forever »

aviator777 wrote:@ Good Pilot....

I knw one must be atleast 18 to teach but i am talking abt adult kids of BFC CFI......I Know some CFI kids from last 4 years and they are still flying as a instructor there and gng to do for all their life..... :wink:
I have to ask; didn't your get taught vowels in elementary school ?

iflyforpie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by iflyforpie »

Big Pistons Forever wrote:
aviator777 wrote:@ Good Pilot....

I have to ask; didn't your get taught vowels in elementary school ?

Yeah, no doubt. Looking at his posts I feel like I am reading a METAR.

Geez did I say that....? Or just think it....?
aviator777
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by aviator777 »

@ iflyforpie nd Big Pistons Forever

I guess we re not discussing abt how to write English in this post but still i dnt mind if both u wants to learn Englsih from me and i wil teach u very well vowels and grammer....... :lol:

wotai139
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by wotai139 »

Wow I can't believe all of the negative comments about Brampton. I doubt all of you have personally experienced these things, but perhaps they are from something you have heard or read.

The people who have personally visited Brampton seem to have nothing but good things to say about them.

STEP BY STEP:Pilot training and career information - HOW TO BECOME A PILOT.
Speed_Bird1
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Speed_Bird1 »

wotai139 wrote:Wow I can't believe all of the negative comments about Brampton. I doubt all of you have personally experienced these things, but perhaps they are from something you have heard or read.

The people who have personally visited Brampton seem to have nothing but good things to say about them.

If you look at most of the previous posts- they start back in 2004/2005 when the club was going through some management changes, and from that of course always stems problems.

However the current CFI has been in this position since 2006 and has certainly made the Brampton Flying Club a great place to train. It has a great fleet of aircraft with new 172 S models recently added and now has a red bird sim. There is a friendly atmosphere, and having trained and worked as an Instructor there, I have nothing but great things to say about the place, which is probably the same reply you would get from most people who have trained/worked there.

Of course there are always a few individuals who have a problem, and as you can see from the previous few posts, these people generally have their own 'issues' anyway.

Unfortunately this stuff keeps getting dragged up because of the post, and the current BFC staff don't deserve to be grouped with previous problems. They're a great bunch, and to anyone thinking of flight training, I would highly recommend BFC.

Speed_bird1

YYZSaabGuy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by YYZSaabGuy »

Speed_Bird1 wrote:
wotai139 wrote:Wow I can't believe all of the negative comments about Brampton. I doubt all of you have personally experienced these things, but perhaps they are from something you have heard or read.

If you look at most of the previous posts- they start back in 2004/2005 when the club was going through some management changes, and from that of course always stems problems.

However the current CFI has been in this position since 2006 and has certainly made the Brampton Flying Club a great place to train. It has a great fleet of aircraft with new 172 S models recently added and now has a red bird sim. There is a friendly atmosphere, and having trained and worked as an Instructor there, I have nothing but great things to say about the place, which is probably the same reply you would get from most people who have trained/worked there.

Of course there are always a few individuals who have a problem, and as you can see from the previous few posts, these people generally have their own 'issues' anyway.

Unfortunately this stuff keeps getting dragged up because of the post, and the current BFC staff don't deserve to be grouped with previous problems. They're a great bunch, and to anyone thinking of flight training, I would highly recommend BFC.

Speed_bird1
+1 what they say. I did my PPL at Brampton a few years ago, and yes, there were some Club politics and personality issues at the time which bothered some people, particularly the Instructor staff. If you did what you were supposed to do, which is focus on your program/studies and block all of the static out, it was a fine place to train and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I've continued to fly out of Brampton since becoming licensed, and there's been a notable improvement in staff morale in the and operation generally. It's a great place to hang out on a VFR day!

SevenThreeOne
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by SevenThreeOne »

Speed_Bird1 wrote:

Speed_bird1
All it takes is a bit of perspective, really.. Go look at other Flight Training Unit's in Canada - most don't come close to Brampton. Every place has shortcomings, especially in this industry.. however Brampton has a LOT going for it. A very very diverse and experienced instructor roster, a well kept and well equipped fleet, and a very comfortable atmosphere as Speedbird mentioned.. Having worked and flown here for over 5 years now, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

If the alternative is a school with an instructor like aviator777, rest assured problems will extend well past the realm of grammatical dis-functionality..

aviator777
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by aviator777 »

@SevenThreeOne..

It seems to be ure another kid of BFC CFI....Truth always hurt :smt014

SevenThreeOne
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by SevenThreeOne »

Not as much as Grade 3 English for you I bet

aviator777
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by aviator777 »

So finally u accept ur english level is upto grade 3 kid.....

Return to “Flight Training”