REWARD FOR STOLEN HEADSET!!!

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

wfvls5
Rank 0
Rank 0

REWARD FOR STOLEN HEADSET!!!

Post by wfvls5 »

My entire work bag was stolen last night from my car. The bag included a Lightspeed Zulu 2 Aviation Headset. The headset would be easily distinguishable as mine as the ear cup on the side with the mic boom would be pretty worn out while the one on the other side would be pretty much brand new. The serial # is 100035388. Small reward offered for the recovery of the headset. Larger reward offered for information leading to the arrest of the thief.

Note: the theft took place Aug 15th. The thief would likely have no knowledge of aviation.

Thanks

Will
604-773-9807
---------- ADS -----------

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: REWARD FOR STOLEN HEADSET!!!

Post by photofly »

I'm so sorry - that sucks.

It might be helpful to anyone who wants to keep their eyes open to know in which part of the country the theft happened.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
moocow
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by moocow »

604 is YVR area.

DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by DanWEC »

Too many flight bags have been stolen out of cars. I've heard of nightmare stories of licences being stolen, being grounded, stranded, etc. Flight bags often look like they might have a laptop or expensive equipment inside, and being, pilots, we often can only afford to live in the ghetto.... so I never, ever, leave my bag in the car.

Hope you find your headset and castrate the thief. Sucks man.

jschnurr
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jschnurr »

moocow wrote:604 is YVR area.
Nowadays, someone's phone number is not necessarily indicative of where that person is. I haven't bothered to change my phone number from a different province. With unlimited LD and txt it doesn't make a difference anymore.

rob-air
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by rob-air »

Make an extensive search on craig s list, ebay ect,... most likely it will show up for sale

DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by DanWEC »

I would report the serial number to Bose as well, in case someone tries to repair it, you might get it back unexpectedly in a few years!

Return to “Flight Training”