Sault college commute to Sault airport?

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

Lofty
Rank 0
Rank 0

Sault college commute to Sault airport?

Post by Lofty »

I am not seeing any bus routes on google maps - so i'm wondering how aviation students get to and from the airport without a personal vehicle?

Thank-you,

Lofty
---------- ADS -----------

BTD
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Sault college commute to Sault airport?

Post by BTD »

I graduated 05' so my info may be out of date, but they have a large van that leaves in the morning for the am flights, and returns afternoon. Another one departs around noon for afternoon/eve flights. It can make for long days hanging out at the airport, but get used to it.

In my time instructing and 703,704, and 705, airport appreciation time has often been a sizable component of my days

princessna172
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by princessna172 »

BTD wrote:I graduated 05' so my info may be out of date, but they have a large van that leaves in the morning for the am flights, and returns afternoon. Another one departs around noon for afternoon/eve flights. It can make for long days hanging out at the airport, but get used to it.

In my time instructing and 703,704, and 705, airport appreciation time has often been a sizable component of my days
Times haven't changed much, this is exactly what new students coming into the program have been told.

Lofty
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Lofty »

Ah ok makes sense thanks so clearing that up for me.

Return to “Flight Training”