Wanted: Freelance Instruction GTA

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

khedrei
Rank 5
Rank 5

Wanted: Freelance Instruction GTA

Post by khedrei »

I am just finishing my PPL out of Burlington Ontario, (CZBA) and looking at purchasing my own airplane.

My first mission goal is to fly recreationally and have fun. But a close second is to continue my training. I am looking to get my night rating reasonably quickly, but would eventually like to get my instrument rating and a commercial license.

I am looking for an EXPERIENCED freelance instructor that has experience not just in flying, but in the freelance process and how to do things properly and efficiently. The catch, I have my eye on a nice (and pretty new) Zenair 650B with Dynon avionics. So the instructor would have to be willing to do instruction on that, which my school is not. If I can't find someone, I will likely end up buying a certified plane and doing the instruction through the school.

I am flexible on my schedule and times, and I am not in a huge rush to complete a certain amount of training in a certain amount of time. It would be at both of our schedules and paces. Perhaps if time permits and things are going well, maybe we blast through some quickly. Maybe things go a bit slower at times. I can come to you (within reason) as long as we jive and as long as I am getting the most out of my training. I am very interested in learning as much as I can. As this isn't a huge rush, you don't have to have a ton of time available, as long as the time we do have together is dedicated to teaching me. I would also ask that you will be able to give me an honest commitment for the future (if it takes several months or even years) Of course things happen and life situations change and I know there is no guarantee, but as long as we go in with the intent being there.

I am willing to pay the fair and going rate as long as the instruction is quality.

I am easy going, mature, a quick learner and I have a thirst for knowledge.

Please call me at 905-399-1588
---------- ADS -----------

gustind
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Wanted: Freelance Instruction GTA

Post by gustind »

Glad to see you're finishing it all up my friend. Keep the blue side up :)
---------- ADS -----------

Daniel Gustin

Return to “Flight Training”