ITPS Canada

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

porcsord
Rank 5
Rank 5

ITPS Canada

Post by porcsord »

Just curious if anybody had been through any of their programs, and if so the cost of the civilian programs.

Cheers,

PS
---------- ADS -----------

AuxBatOn
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: ITPS Canada

Post by AuxBatOn »

A full test pilot course will likely run you 500K-1M. Short courses probably in the 250-500k. At least that's what NTPS (civilian TPS in US) charges.

If you want to go with military schools (USNTPS, USAF TPS) that's 1.5M for the course.

Going for the deck at corner
porcsord
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by porcsord »

I was hoping their non high performance jet courses would be more "reasonable". I'm more interested in either the CAT-1 or CAT-2 EASA course or the Flight Test Certificate Course, under their civilian options. I realize that the full courses with high performance jets are in the million range.

AuxBatOn
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by AuxBatOn »

To get the certification as a test pilot, I am pretty sure you'll need to do the full course first. Without the basics if flight testing, these courses would do you no good.

Going for the deck at corner
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

It looks like they have a lot of interesting aircraft including a Grumman Albatross. Are these aircraft actually kept at the London Airport?

A346Dude
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by A346Dude »

pelmet wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:43 pm It looks like they have a lot of interesting aircraft including a Grumman Albatross. Are these aircraft actually kept at the London Airport?
Yes they are. They are currently building a larger hangar to fit all their stuff.

Return to “Flight Training”