Flight School Help - Vancouver Area

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

rotorspeed
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Flight School Help - Vancouver Area

Post by rotorspeed »

I thoight proifr got bought by cfc
---------- ADS -----------

rotorspeed
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by rotorspeed »

No theyre called pro flight center now

mike123
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by mike123 »

Highly recommend Island Coastal Aviation Inc. in Pitt Meadows.

Ifr0990
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Ifr0990 »

I would recommend against PFC. Instructors there do not care about you getting anything done. They might be not-for-profit but this just gives them an excuse to drag out your license as much as possible to get the most money from you that they can. All of the support staff are amazing but the instructors have massive attitude problems. Pick anywhere but here, even next door. Ended up switching flight schools and finished everything up so fast I thought PFC was actually trying to rip me off.
Please don't use PFC.

lastcallforkay
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by lastcallforkay »

Ifr0990 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:26 am I would recommend against PFC. Instructors there do not care about you getting anything done. They might be not-for-profit but this just gives them an excuse to drag out your license as much as possible to get the most money from you that they can. All of the support staff are amazing but the instructors have massive attitude problems. Pick anywhere but here, even next door. Ended up switching flight schools and finished everything up so fast I thought PFC was actually trying to rip me off.
Please don't use PFC.
Hi there! Which flight scshool did you end up switching and finishing your license at? Was this PPL? Thanks.

Return to “Flight Training”