Flight School

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

pul106
Rank 0
Rank 0

Flight School

Post by pul106 »

Hi all,
I'm looking for a flight school to be current again, some of the flight schools I shortlisted are below
My question - Which of the following schools should I consider for my training and to and build hrs?
- Diamond Flight Center London
- Waterloo Wellington FC
- Brampton FC
- Spectrum airways
Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by pul106 on Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
NearNorthAviation
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Flight School

Post by NearNorthAviation »

Near North Aviation has just opened up an FTU at the John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport in the JetPort building. You can give us a call at 905-679-5577. Our parent school has been in Parry Sound for years, but our operation is new in Hamilton: http://www.nearnorthaviation.com/ .

Down south here, we have a 160HP 172M and an R172K, (which has a 210HP engine and a constant speed prop) and, as we haven't built up a student load yet; they are widely available. This link will take you to our booking site and you can see for yourself: https://www.flight-sheets.com/servlet/N ... raction=33

We have a Twin Comanche with fresh engines, having a WAAS GPS being installed. When ready, she will be added to our OC shortly. Once up and going we will have one retired and two current airline pilots on staff.

Similarly, we have a 152 currently without a transponder which will likely come down when she is so equipped.

In addition, we also have a Class 1 Instructor to supply the further instructors we will need to meet the future demand.

You can also email us at info@nearnorthaviation.com.

Blue skies.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Flight School

Post by photofly »

Where do you get your avgas from?

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.

Return to “Flight Training”