Sault/Confed Acceptance Grades/Process

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

avcraig
Rank 1
Rank 1

Sault/Confed Acceptance Grades/Process

Post by avcraig »

Hello fellow aviators,

What would be the required grade(s) to get accepted into Sault or Confed? I guess Algonquin as well just for the heck of it. I've heard of people getting in with 50's and 60's, is this accurate? Some people I ask say you don't need the best grades, and some people say you need very high grades. Now I'm just confused...any help please? Also, I am nearly done my ppl training, just waiting for good Wx to finish up my 150nm X country and I'll be done. Does having a ppl give you any advantage in the acceptance process...can you even enter a college with a ppl already or do they want you to do everything from them?

Thanks to you all.
---------- ADS -----------

Stan Darsh
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Sault/Confed Acceptance Grades/Process

Post by Stan Darsh »

Well, if you're in high school you have access to the college application guide. Or you can call the registrar's office of whatever school you're interested in. This is all information you can easily find right from the source, not from an anonymous internet forum.

Lightchop
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: Sault/Confed Acceptance Grades/Process

Post by Lightchop »

avcraig wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:26 pm Hello fellow aviators,

What would be the required grade(s) to get accepted into Sault or Confed? I guess Algonquin as well just for the heck of it. I've heard of people getting in with 50's and 60's, is this accurate? Some people I ask say you don't need the best grades, and some people say you need very high grades. Now I'm just confused...any help please? Also, I am nearly done my ppl training, just waiting for good Wx to finish up my 150nm X country and I'll be done. Does having a ppl give you any advantage in the acceptance process...can you even enter a college with a ppl already or do they want you to do everything from them?

Thanks to you all.
Pal if you basically have your PPL already, why not just power through it on your own (CPL) and by flying commercially by the spring following your HS graduation? Sounds better to me than sitting in college for 3-4 years. You'll be so far ahead career wise than anyone. Then your can work on a real degree that's not in aviation basket weaving on your own via correspondence.

Return to “Flight Training”