Any FTU's in need of a helping hand?

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

AvconsultantON
Rank 0
Rank 0

Any FTU's in need of a helping hand?

Post by AvconsultantON »

Good Day,

It has been a couple of years since I have been fully involved in the operation of a FTU. I was a Class II supervisory instructor in my previous position, on the verge of upgrading to a Class I rating. I contributed in many other aspects to the organization I was previously involved with. Namely, the development of course content for PPL, CPL, Multi-Engine Class and Multi-Engine IFR training. I also began working on a program to unify individual Flight Instructor's PGI's to provide flight training commonality between flight instructors and students in a college program setting. I have written, and still have much of this content at the present time.

Fast forward to now- I am presently working with a major Canadian airline, which grants me a lot of free time. I want to get involved on a casual basis with an FTU or FTU's which would find value in my experience in the industry as well as the content I have developed over time. I understand right now, the demand is for workforce, i.e the experience hungry flight instructors. Granted, the airline I work for allows me to do flying on the side- however I'd prefer to keep this limited. Ideally, I would like to assist in some "behind the scenes" capacity, however I wouldn't be opposed to conducting check-outs, progress check rides or supervisory flights. I can also certainly be put to work in a FTD/Sim!
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by AvconsultantON on Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnnyHotRocks
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Any FTU's in need of a helping hand?

Post by JohnnyHotRocks »

Real world experience...good luck
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Flight Training”