Online privat pilot licence training

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

Bae146
Rank 2
Rank 2

Online privat pilot licence training

Post by Bae146 »

Hi,

I have been off the instruction for quite some time. I am wondering if the online privat pilot training to get ready for the written exam is good and what is your opinion on them. Any good one out there ?
---------- ADS -----------

broken_slinky
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Online privat pilot licence training

Post by broken_slinky »

I used the Dauntless Aviation ground school prep app. Highly recommend it for both the PPL and INRAT.

JasonE
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by JasonE »

Harv's Air is very thorough and worth the low entry price. Even though I did a local ground school, I went through all the modules with Harv's. There were things I learned in each that was quite worthwhile.

"Carelessness and overconfidence are more dangerous than deliberately accepted risk." -Wilbur Wright
ShawnR
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ShawnR »

I completed Harv's CPL online in June. I think the PPL is the same format. I felt it was very well put together. It caters to whatever type of learner you are, ie if you like to learn by reading, references are given,..if you like to have info presented in video form ie watch someone as if they were at the front of a class, then have at it or you can just read a power point, you have that too. I think most use a combination of the 3 (4 if you count the audio only option, which I did not try). The videos can be a little sleep inducing but the info is well presented...and the nice thing is, if you don't get it, watch it again, and again, and.... (experience talking ;-) )

I can't comment on any others.

Good luck!

shawno

Return to “Flight Training”