Thoughts on BFC 2019?

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

BOXUM3
Rank 0
Rank 0

Thoughts on BFC 2019?

Post by BOXUM3 »

Just wanted to ask the IATPL students at Brampton Flight Centre or anyone knowledgeable about it how their experience was? I’m looking to enroll and so far it seems like a good program in terms of the curriculum and the career pathways they offer.

Is Jazz/ Georgian giving grads from BFC interviews or hiring them?

Also, I wanted to know if anyone could shed some light on the application process in terms of how competitive it is, number of candidates, when to apply, etc. I recall them also saying on their site about a quiz they do along with the interview, any clue what that’s about or what they test?

Answers much appreciated.
---------- ADS -----------

shivam282
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Thoughts on BFC 2019?

Post by shivam282 »

Following this. Did my PPL at the BFC, great environment but aircraft availability is an issue. Although college students have their flights pre-booked well in advance on the online booking system, so I think it should be alright. From what I heard, the IATPL and 1 Year College program are very good and pretty competitive. I applied just a few days ago, however I also applied to many other flight colleges back in mid-November or so.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Flight Training”