ICAO to Transport Canada License

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

Ilyushin-76
Rank 0
Rank 0

ICAO to Transport Canada License

Post by Ilyushin-76 »

I'm considering converting my ICAO CPL to Transport Canada CPL and would really appreciate some feedback from students and instructors here.

I tried getting feedback on the procedure on pprune, but could not get much information there as they are mostly pilots associated with airlines based out of Canada.

My total time is 946:40, with most on efis multi-engine jets. It's been more than 4 years since I've flown a Cessna, so I am completely out of touch. I also understand there are some license requirements that may lack (night naviation etc).

I am interested in going to the British Columbia side of Canada and I have shortlisted a few clubs there, namely Langley, CFC and Victoria. Would really appreciate if I can get a feedback on which club would be better out of this selection.

Also, as far as I understand there is are CPAER and INRAT exams that need to be attempted before my checks. Can anyone guide me how to prepare for these exams? :prayer: Where I come from, we follow the JAA syllabus that has a set of books and a few thousand multiple choice questions. The exam is skimmed out from those questions.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Flight Training”