Initial medical

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

av8ts
Rank 8
Rank 8

Initial medical

Post by av8ts »

How long after first aviation medical in Moncton area before receiving something back from TC?
---------- ADS -----------

mrwild
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Initial medical

Post by mrwild »

I have similar question for Vancouver area, this is my first time doing medical exam, doctor did all the tests and sent my documents to TC, post that they arent telling me what to expect, when to expect. I am assuming I will get a letter by TC, is that correct ?

sherryfly
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by sherryfly »

Hey! I just did my first Medical, but in Ontario. I am not sure if there is a difference in time/procedure however I assume it will be very similar as everything is handled by the same governing agency, which is Transport Canada. I did my medical examination in January and received my medical towards the end of February. I would estimate the waiting period was approx. 2-3 months.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

Very often the delay is extended due to your doctor not sending in the paperwork promptly.

Therefore the delay experienced by a patient at one doctor’s office may not correlate well with the delay experienced by a patient at another doctor’s office in the same region.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.

Return to “Flight Training”