Flight Instructors - International Pilot Academy

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

ipa
Rank 1
Rank 1

Flight Instructors - International Pilot Academy

Post by ipa »

Position: Flight Instructor
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Chief Flight Instructor

International Pilot Academy (IPA) is actively recruiting Flight Instructors to join our team. We require someone available for a full-time position.

About International Pilot Academy
IPA is a professional flight training school partnered with Cegep Heritage College. We focus on training full-time students in a professional environment to prepare them for a future in the airlines. Our school caters to many international students from around the world and we pride ourselves on an inclusive and accepting environment.

Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct Flight and Ground Instruction to a high standard and in a professional manner
• Prompt and accurate completion of all required paperwork such as PTR and Daily Flying sheet in accordance with IPA procedures
• Clear communication with Dispatchers about student training progress and flight requirements to assist in scheduling

Qualification Requirements:
• Valid Flight Instructor Rating and Category 1 Medical
• A Multi-Engine IFR rating with experience on a Piper Navajo Chieftain would be an asset
• Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment and meet training deadlines
• Capacity to multi-task and work independently, whilst maintaining a high standard of professionalism

Why Join IPA?
International Pilot Academy offers a competitive employment package which includes health and group benefits. In addition, a career at IPA gives you the opportunity to participate in a unique and dynamic training environment focused on safety, professionalism, and teamwork. Furthermore, our partnership with Cegep Heritage College ensures we consistently have full-time students ready to fly all year round.

Please send your cover letter, along with your resume to maggie.ibrahim@intlpilotacademy.com
---------- ADS -----------

youhavecontrol
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Flight Instructors - International Pilot Academy

Post by youhavecontrol »

"a competitive employment package which includes health and group benefits ...gives you the opportunity to participate in a unique and dynamic training environment focused on safety, professionalism, and teamwork. ...we consistently have full-time students ready to fly all year round."

Nearly every flight school says that. What's unique? What's the pay/salary?

"I found that Right Rudder you kept asking for."
Hilroy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Hilroy »

I like the name... "International Pilot Academy". It makes it sound like the company owns 50 planes and is a prestige flight school. Just like the "Academy of Aeronautics" in Montreal

Master of Cessna 172
It has been 0 days since I've almost died in an airplane.
Never trust a student with fuel and oil.
Beefitarian
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Beefitarian »

I'm in! Do you have a place for me to sleep?

rookiepilot
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rookiepilot »

Hilroy wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:28 pm I like the name... "International Pilot Academy". It makes it sound like the company owns 50 planes and is a prestige flight school. Just like the "Academy of Aeronautics" in Montreal
Add the word "Airline".

Return to “Flight Training”