Flight Instructor course

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

waliduss
Rank 1
Rank 1

Flight Instructor course

Post by waliduss »

Hello, currently i’m getting ready to pass my written CPL exam and just after my INRAT.
My question is if there’s any flight school ready to pay for my CFI course, or at least sponsor it for one year or one and half contract?
Any help/advice is welcome.
Thank you.
---------- ADS -----------

Float_lover
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Flight Instructor course

Post by Float_lover »

CFI is an American term.
In Canada, CFI is chief-flight Instructor :)

But yeah, we start to see that more and more. As I know, most of the time, these training bonds are given to a student from the same school, but if you have a good contact or look around, you maybe will be able to find something.

pul106
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by pul106 »

waliduss wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:53 pm Hello, currently i’m getting ready to pass my written CPL exam and just after my INRAT.
My question is if there’s any flight school ready to pay for my CFI course, or at least sponsor it for one year or one and half contract?
Any help/advice is welcome.
Thank you.
Hi all,

In a similar position, with a similar question/s -- Do flight schools tend to hire candidates that do the Flight Instructor rating with them or does the candidate have to look for employment elsewhere ? Understandably, no one would guarantee anything however if a flight school has enough students, aircrafts and a need for instructors ..do they tend to hire? If so, are there any in the GTA/Southern Ontario area that have hired such candidates in the past or have a tendency to?

Also, What are the chances of someone being hired by an FTU as a class 4 just after completing the rating from another FTU.

Thoughts and suggestions will help greatly.

Thanks

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

Do flight schools tend to hire candidates that do the Flight Instructor rating with them
Yes, of course.
If so, are there any in the GTA/Southern Ontario area that have hired such candidates in the past or have a tendency to?
Every flight school.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.

Return to “Flight Training”