CPL exam results

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

Mike23
Rank 1
Rank 1

CPL exam results

Post by Mike23 »

Hi guys! For the partial pass on CPL written exam, for example I have to redo the Nav. Exam again. So now if I pass, will they issue me a new report card where it will say PASS on all courses or it will be just Exam result of Nav?
Cause when I show it to my flight text examiner, I want to show just the marks of my overall pass...lol I don’t want to show that I partialed the first time!!!
Does anyone know? Thanks in advance!!
---------- ADS -----------

BE20 Driver
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: CPL exam results

Post by BE20 Driver »

I don't know the answer. One thing I do know is that this industry is all about learning from past mistakes. I am sure your instructor won't care whether you partialed. He will care that you actually know how to navigate away from the circuit.

Don't hide it. Learn from it.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

It will say a pass only in the nav portion. You’ll need to provide both pieces of paper.

It’s also a requirement to have the weak areas of knowledge reviewed with your instructor, so he’ll know what you screwed up, anyway.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Mike23
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mike23 »

I see!! Thank you so much for the replies!! Does partial passing affect one’s career in any way..?
I got really good marks on other three courses, I don’t know what went wrong with Nav 😬😬

C-GKNT
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by C-GKNT »

Mike23,

The CPL written is an odd exam. I remember even thinking that in the middle of the exam. I got 10-15% higher in each of the INRAT and 2 ATPL exams.

Glenn

Return to “Flight Training”