Camrose flight centre

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

lanceair
Rank 1
Rank 1

Camrose flight centre

Post by lanceair »

Hey Guys,
I have a student who is moving to Camrose, AB. Just wondering if anyone has any information on Camrose Flight Centre. I checked out there website. There's a dead link to Charters and it seems they only have a class 4 instructor as far as posted staff on the website. Any opinions welcome. Thanks in advance.
---------- ADS -----------

loopa
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Camrose flight centre

Post by loopa »

I believe they have a class 2 and a class 3, and have 2 C172's. Although I'm not sure about the quality of their training, the two instructors who worked there when I was talking with them seemed like very nice people. I think it's worth checking out!

lanceair
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by lanceair »

Thanks Loopa. I wish i could have finished off my student's training but he's got a job in Camrose.

Bones
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Bones »

Might be worth his time to make the short drive to Wetaskiwin.

Nothing holds like a good, tight crossthread.
rightseatjockey
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by rightseatjockey »

Their training is like their website, broken links and dead pages.

But seriously, tell him to not bother with that operation, the 20 minutes to Wetaskiwin is time well spent. Most students that can stand it in Camrose long enough to finish their private licence, usually continue with their night rating etc. in Wetaskiwin.

It took the owner/instructor 4 tries to get his class 4 if that helps you understand where I am coming from. He hasn't improved either.

Return to “Flight Training”