So you want to be a flying instructor

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

Big Pistons Forever
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: So you want to be a flying instructor

#76 Post by Big Pistons Forever » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Cat Driver wrote:The test requires you touch down on a given point on the runway and you must contact the runway within 400 feet of that point?
If you have a question about what the requirements are for the 180 deg precision landing on the CPL flight test I recommend you go to the TC web page and download the CPL flight test guide.

If you have any advice for instructors on how best to actually teach this manoever then I would suggest you post that as it is exactly what I, as the OP, was hoping would be added to this thread.
---------- ADS -----------

Cat Driver
Top Poster
Top Poster

#77 Post by Cat Driver » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Sorry about that.

Last edited by Cat Driver on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The hardest thing about flying is knowing when to say no

After over a half a century of flying no one ever died because of my decision not to fly.

LakesideFlightSchool
Rank 0
Rank 0

#78 Post by LakesideFlightSchool » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:27 pm

We are looking for a CFI and we are based in Gimli. Anyone Class 3 and above interested. Please contact Lakeside Flight School by emailing your resume to david@interlakeaviation.com and info@lakesideflightschool.ca

Return to “Flight Training”