Multi Training - Shutting Down An Engine

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

sky's the limit
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Re: Multi Training - Shutting Down An Engine

Post by sky's the limit »

Well, Mao was a little off in that assessment, as the best things in life are not achieved by running with the herd - we both know that.

Yes, I fear you are right in terms of changing instruction, but on the positive side of the ledger you don't have to look far to see generally very high quality instruction: The heli training in BC is what the whole industry should be striving for; high time "industry" guys and girls being paid very well to pass on knowledge from the first flight to CPL's, Mountain training, and other types of training like introductions to long lining. It has its faults for sure, but is imho by FAR the best bulk training accessible in Canada today...

stl
---------- ADS -----------

Beefitarian
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Beefitarian »

I can't believe how many people take this place so seriously. You're on the Internet people!

Moving on.
Colonel Sanders wrote:
My focus is not changing the training, it's changing the quality of Instruction
All I can do, is fix my little corner of aviation. People
don't crash much at my airport (compared with others)
and I'm pretty happy about that. And I can improve
aviation a little bit in eastern Ontario and western Quebec,
but that's about it...
I have made full use of the interactions here and re-learned much I forgot and even picked up improved and new knowledge.

I have nothing bad to say about my last school but improved my flying by going to a different one. Because instead of there being a cross wind component cut off, I had to land in a cross wind. After doing it several times I found out I could again. In fact it did not even seem too difficult after a while.

So thanks Colonel, you indirectly made me a bit better pilot.

Carry on guise, later.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Flight Training”