I'm suing ACPA and Philippe Gauthier

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, I WAS Birddog

tony ledsham
Rank 1
Rank 1

I'm suing ACPA and Philippe Gauthier

Post by tony ledsham »

2020-09-16 - Schedule A - Final 2.docx
(21 KiB) Downloaded 2676 times
---------- ADS -----------

altiplano
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: I'm suing ACPA and Philippe Gauthier

Post by altiplano »

Good for you Tony.

Worst union ever. Worst rep ever.

AirFrame
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by AirFrame »

Anyone who opens a random Microsoft Word file from the internet deserves anything they get along with it.

Post a PDF if you want people to read it.

gtappl
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by gtappl »

For all the shit Tony has gotten from people here he is the ONLY ONE who is actually taking steps in the real world to improve our working conditions.

Thank you Tony.

Lt. Daniel Kaffee
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Lt. Daniel Kaffee »

Yea, I guess threatening union members and staff is a solid step to improving working conditions for ACPA pilots.

Lance rose
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Lance rose »

:too funny Tony. Slow clap

Last edited by Lance rose on Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
montado
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by montado »

Interesting when people post from accounts a few months old. Will you come clean with your alt account? :lol:

Ratherbe
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Ratherbe »

Looking forward to the new videos. And I thought season 2 was cancelled!

Cappo1
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Cappo1 »

Ratherbe wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:36 pm Looking forward to the new videos. And I thought season 2 was cancelled!
The only thing I saw in those videos was Tony's strong determination and will for the people. He has been gagged for too long to "support the narrative "

I stand and clap in ovation .

bcflyer
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by bcflyer »

Good job Tony. Time to open people’s eyes to what’s happening behind the ACPA curtain.

RippleRock
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by RippleRock »

Good Tony. Go get 'em. The absolute worst representation the pilot group has ever had. I admit I voted for MM, but I believed his election promises. Who else was fooled. The first and biggest gaff was believing that transparency meant anything to him.

I see the ACPA cheerleading squad, and those who know nothing about TL's character have their tights on and pom-poms out and ready for action on Av Canada. LOL. :lol:

alkaseltzer
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by alkaseltzer »

Lt. Daniel Kaffee wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:58 am Yea, I guess threatening union members and staff is a solid step to improving working conditions for ACPA pilots.
Any other ideas?

Lt. Daniel Kaffee
Rank 2
Rank 2

Here's something to ponder...

TL, MM and PA were all the saviors of ACPA after the "disastrous" TA1. What did they negotiate? Nothing. They got a deal worse than TA1...

So that's where I rate their leadership, negotiating and general skills, a big fat nothing-burger. There's nothing to see here, just bravado spewed out in word-salads.

Wait until the court case gets going and TL tries his antics in front of a judge instead of arbitrators and lawyers. One display of his temper and he'll be sanctioned faster than he can say "TA1".

a220hereicome
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by a220hereicome »

Lt. Daniel Kaffee wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:12 am
Wait until the court case gets going and TL tries his antics in front of a judge instead of arbitrators and lawyers. One display of his temper and he'll be sanctioned faster than he can say "TA1".
Agreed, but I don’t see this getting past the law clerk at the front desk.

yycflyguy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by yycflyguy »

Lt. Daniel Kaffee wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:12 am Here's something to ponder...

TL, MM and PA were all the saviors of ACPA after the "disastrous" TA1. What did they negotiate? Nothing. They got a deal worse than TA1...

So that's where I rate their leadership, negotiating and general skills, a big fat nothing-burger. There's nothing to see here, just bravado spewed out in word-salads.

Did you forget the history of TA1, recalls, subsequent NC2, lockout and government intervention leading to FOS where there was no negotiating?? You know, for context of your Big fat nothing burger.

Lt. Daniel Kaffee
Rank 2
Rank 2

I know what happened...and I know what the TA2 gang didn't do...

Recalls, FOS, government intervention, Negots committee members going to school full-time can't hide the truth

Just remember....MM, PA, and TL got the pilot group a worse deal than TA1.

Lance rose
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Lance rose »

OMG Tony, you're so adorable! You're like the kid in high school who we just want to make it! You're supposed lawsuit and your pleadings was the best arts and crafts lesson ever!

Slow claps for Tony ......go get em!

gswartz
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by gswartz »

You're supposed lawsuit and your pleadings was the best arts and crafts lesson ever!
Arts and crafts time is over. You're late for english class. :rolleyes:

alkaseltzer
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by alkaseltzer »

Lt. Daniel Kaffee wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:14 pm I know what happened...and I know what the TA2 gang didn't do...

Recalls, FOS, government intervention, Negots committee members going to school full-time can't hide the truth

Why are people breathing down MM? Don’t know him but from my POV, seems to have been doing a good job given the circumstances.

Fanblade
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Fanblade »

alkaseltzer wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:49 am
Lt. Daniel Kaffee wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:14 pm I know what happened...and I know what the TA2 gang didn't do...

Why are people breathing down MM? Don’t know him but from my POV, seems to have been doing a good job given the circumstances.
Cargo pay cuts
Flight duty give always.
Caustic emails to members.
Censuring councillors who were looking for a sober second thought on an issue through an internal email.
Getting rid of subject matter experts on committees who have a differing opinion.

Basically it’s the same old, same old. Half the MEC plus one moving in a specific direction they chose. No attempt at consensus. Governance doesn’t apply to them. Anyone in the way is a problem. Dissent is a problem. Asking questions is a problem.

The objective is to control the message. Sit down, shut up, and keep your feet off the furniture. Anyone steps out of line......reprimanded. If that doesn’t work kicked to the curb.

Other than that everything is just peachy

Return to “Air Canada”