DBX

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

leftoftrack
Rank 8
Rank 8

DBX

Post by leftoftrack »

Air Canada to launch YYZ-DXB starting Nov 2015 3 times weekly

http://aircanada.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=43&item=837
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by leftoftrack on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeePeeCreeper
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: DBX

Post by TeePeeCreeper »

It's "DXB" aka: "OMBD" :wink:

leftoftrack
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by leftoftrack »

TeePeeCreeper wrote:It's "DXB" aka: "OMBD" :wink:
Thanks, I've edited where I can Mods if you could correct the title that would be appreciated

Mig29
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Mig29 »

I went online just for fun and try to book a ticket in Nov.2015

It showed for first few days a price of just over $900 tax in prices! Then only few days later it goes from $2500-4000!

Either way, nice to see AC going over there. They'll have to bump up a star or two in their catering department if they want to be equal to their counterparts;)

GRK
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by GRK »

To which counterparts are you referring to? If, by chance, you refer to Emirates, in the race to the "who has a better Business or First Class" there isn't much in it! EK is falling fast and the employee groups are getting close to exhaustion due to a very busy roster. Whole bunches of cabin crew fly up to 120-130 hours a month! Pilots do 90+ with lots of east/west time zone flying. The morale is slipping and the levels of premium service have definitely slipped in the last while. As for catering? I usually pass on the meal..it's not what you would expect for shelling out for the class of travel…and I'm not alone in my opinion. By experience, I have found AC's premium service to be very good, with knowledgeable crew and really good catering! Game on!
Fly safe!
GRK

Mig29
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Mig29 »

I flew Emirates and Etihad, and at the time AC catering was not even close. I've noticed though that recently though, AC has improved it's on board service. And yes, I heard that in the sand castle things are not as they were before....either way, this new service by AC will only benefit at the end the customer - which is why it's great that AC is joining the game;)

Return to “Air Canada”