Where to RON in Haneda

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

swordfish
Rank 7
Rank 7

Where to RON in Haneda

Post by swordfish »

Can anyone recommend a hotel to stay at in Haneda that doesn't cost an arm-&-a leg? Last time there, I didn't book ahead & had to stay at the Royal Park Hotel in T1 for the modest cost of $221 USD.

I understand there are some cheaper places in T2 but I don't know their names, and Trivago doesn't mention any. Less than 100 CAD would be good.

One night only...passing thru.
---------- ADS -----------

North Shore
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Re: Where to RON in Haneda

Post by North Shore »

Try the 'Dormy Inn' chain. They're kinda designed for business travellers, so they usually have free Ramen after 21:30, and breakfast is included in the price.

Failing that, just ride around on the subway all night - Tokyo is fascinating at night!

Say, what's that mountain goat doing up here in the mist?
Happiness is V1 at Thompson!
Ass, Licence, Job. In that order.
ZBBYLW
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ZBBYLW »

Funny you should ask. I just stayed at the JAL City Hotel Haneda for around 16000¥. Hotel pick up and drop off for free.

swordfish
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by swordfish »

Thanks North Shore. Interesting suggestion about touring in the train; someone suggested that to me last time! But it was at the end of 24 hours from Yellowknife and I was bagged out. Also, I was concerned that I might fall asleep on the train, and end up somewhere that I didn't have a clue how to get back to the airport by 07:00. PLUS Engrish isn't widely spoken in Tokyo, particularly in the middle of the night, away from the airport.

Thanks also ZBBYLW. I checked this one out, and see you can get a room there for 9,980¥ (single bed) so I may do that. The shuttle to/from is also an inducement. Plus I hope they don't feel miffed that I'll arrive on ANA... :shock:

ZBBYLW
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ZBBYLW »

No they pick up from both T1 and T2. You may have to take the shuttle from the international terminal if you arrive there. I arrived in AC. No questions asked. The shuttle has a weird time table, so just check it out. I think the idea is its scheduled based on flight times as it worked out for us.

goaroundthrust
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by goaroundthrust »

stayed at a brand new hotel right by the iinternational departure gates for 120$ can a night . just walked over from arrival , took about 10 minutes

swordfish
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by swordfish »

Thanks. Yes I have stayed there on 3 occasions now. Most economical way is to book ahead thru Expedia or similar. First time I was there, it cost $220 USD walk-in, but when I booked ahead, it was $90 approx (USD). Nice place tho smaller rooms than you find in North America.

SeaBat
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by SeaBat »

My son and I are planning to go there on a holiday soon. Hence, we would need a room with two beds. Any recommendations for a downtown hotel? Are the rates you are quoting per person, or for two, or is there an additional cost to have another person in your room? We are not picky, and will be essentially backpacking it (he wanted to stay at hostels :shock: ). Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

goaroundthrust
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by goaroundthrust »

Return to “Air Canada”