Changing the way it's done...

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

twinpratts
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Changing the way it's done...

Post by twinpratts »

http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/arch ... c0232.html

A/C is making some serious changes to how the industry works. First a shift to more smaller, fuel efficient aircraft, more point to point flying, and now this.

GIMME A FRIGGIN JOB ALREADY :shock: .
---------- ADS -----------

I want to die like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming in terror like his passengers...
yxu737
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by yxu737 »

I think the community of london is always short shifted in my opinion people have to go to toronto to go anywhere and for a reasonable price. yxu to yyz is in my opinion a useless flight in certain cases because a family of 4 is not going to spend 300 per person to fly there so obviously they are going to drive. I would'nt spend that much.if people had better service in london I think more people would obviously fly from london. As a londoner I have only flown out of london once and that was to calgary with Wesjet any other time i have had to go to toronto which I hate and many other ppl do too.
Just bringing out the point of more point to point service with london being short shifted
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Air Canada”