436 Vacancies Until Summer 2019

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Blue Side Up
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: 436 Vacancies Until Summer 2019

Post by Blue Side Up »

altiplano wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:19 pm I think the more telling question is: Have you worked at Mainline?

I'm not disputing that the LCC is a good gig, you are possibly portraying it in an even more optimistic light however. I have been at the LCC and there was no where near the amount of draft being claimed on here... They have taken some of the best flying and the most productive flying from mainline, and it's interesting for sure. Really, overall and in the long run, wherever you end up at this airline, there are some good things going on... and no spot is forever if you don't like it.

As I posted earlier, I'm just trying to be accurate for people trying to make financial decisions, and have a true idea of what to expect coming here.
Sounds good man, I’m trying to do the same. Maybe it’s just the time we’re in but I haven’t had an issue getting draft when I wanted it in the 2+ years I’ve been at Rouge. Not saying it’ll be like that for everyone but that’s my experience.

Like you said, plenty of good stuff going on at AC and lots of variety for everyone. I get the LCC isn’t ideal for pilots in the long run and I see the issues with it cannabilizing routes/WAWCONs at mainline. I also see the benefit for the company in operating the same aircraft with 73 more seats at lower costs. I’ll leave the business decisions to the people who are steadily growing revenues at 10+ percent a year and I’ll comtinue to safely operate the aircraft.

Back to the main topic of how many vacancies on the latest bid. Good luck to all who apply!
---------- ADS -----------

JLA
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by JLA »

Have calls gone out for September?
---------- ADS -----------

landshark
Rank 2
Rank 2