Reapplied on Aug and no answer so far. While waiting for it, I got an offer from one of AC' subsidiary company.
Here are my questions.
Is there a time that I need to wait to reapply for same position?
Is it true that I wouldn't be hired by AC if I work for one of its subsidiary company?