Happy Holidays!

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Cool Rythms!
Rank 6
Rank 6

Happy Holidays!

Post by Cool Rythms! »

Hi everyone. I'm rarely on this site anymore, but as we near years end, I just wanted to take this opportuinty to wish all my aviation peers at Air Canada mainline a very safe and happy holiday season and warmest wishes for 2009. Early last month, I celebrated one year at Air Canada Jazz and so far, things are going quite well. It feels good to be part of the Air Canada family. It's been a bit of a struggle for me to get where I am today, but I'm happy to say that things are looking much better now. So many blessings to be thankful for...

Take care and fly safe.

Cheers

CR :D
---------- ADS -----------

"When the power of love overcomes the love for power, only then will this world know peace"

- Jimi Hendrix
tonysoprano
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by tonysoprano »

Happy Holidays Cool. Glad things are working out.

twinpratts
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by twinpratts »

Nice work, Cool Rythms! Best of luck, and Safe flying for everyone.

I want to die like my grandfather did, peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming in terror like his passengers...
Old fella
Rank 10
Rank 10
Location: I'm retired. I don't want to'I don't have to and you can't make me.

Post by Old fella »

For sure. To you and yours, the very best in 2009. Hopefully 2009 will be good to the various airlines as they strive to succeed in what is going to be, a very demanding and challenging year. Needless to say, my pension and your salaries very much depend on a vibrant and successful industry. Let’s hope this happens.
All the best
OF
:) :) :)

Return to “Air Canada”