Air Canada Online Application

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

rubbersidedown
Rank 0
Rank 0

Air Canada Online Application

Post by rubbersidedown »

Air Canada emailed me requesting further CV updates on their website...

http://www.aircanada.com/en/about/caree ... reers.html

Does anyone know who is in charge of the hiring committee now that the locks are (thankfully) coming off the door of that office? The last info I have has Captain A.W. Wilford as chair of the hiring committee.

---------- ADS -----------

LANDGREEN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by LANDGREEN »

I was told this week by management that no CV's will be accepted other than via the company website updates, even if brought in personally to the Vista building. Also heard that the hiring comittee has been activated with anticapation of massive hiring in the near future. Flight Ops training program will be on a 24/7 operation starting in April.
Good Luck!!!

rubbersidedown
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by rubbersidedown »

thanks! :mrgreen:

KAG
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by KAG »

Just applied online. There are a few problems reguarding the hours breakdown section. There are no spots for Light Multi turbine PIC, and co-pilot time. Also I have no jet time of any kind, nor Helo time, But I had to select something or it wouldn't let me finish. The min Helo time was "less than 500 hours", also I had to select "less than 100 hours for a bunch of categorys that don't apply to me. I'm wondering if and when they want to do interviews, will someone actually look at these applications, or will the Comp just select those who match what AC wants, if so, my application looks alot different than what I actually have.....

Cheers.

The feet you step on today might be attached to the ass you're kissing tomorrow.
Chase lifestyle not metal.
yycflyguy
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by yycflyguy »

Yup I ran into the same feeling as I completed the time table template. Nowhere to put PIC time on turbine A/C less than 12.5??? Helicopter time?? WTF!! I wish I could say that all my time was in A/C greater than 12.5 but if I did, I doubt I would be applying to them!

Good luck to all. It is great to see that Canadian aviation is opening up at the upper levels. Very few US carriers are actually hiring and most are still furloughing.

Return to “Air Canada”