Air Canada Rouge to expand to Vancouver, Calgary

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

WhatThe?
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Air Canada Rouge to expand to Vancouver, Calgary

Post by WhatThe? »

Yah ..... I heard that a Rouge Flight Attendant put her tongue on a frozen pole! got the whole thing on video.......so unprofessional....
---------- ADS -----------

Leightonzook
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Leightonzook »

I just booked another trip. And yes I didn't book with them even though it cost me more.

Just because you can't fly it straight dosn't mean it's the planes fault
Buzz Lightyear
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Buzz Lightyear »

Leightonzook wrote:I just booked another trip. And yes I didn't book with them even though it cost me more.
My wife took the same pictures at mainline, I guess you'll scratch them of your list as well?
Air Canada Rouge is operated by AC pilots with AC training standards. I can tell you that it's far from being "unprofessional" and we take our job very seriously.
This being said we tend to be more relaxed and try to have fun while we're on the ground, it's just a different mentality with a younger crowd.

As well, Rouge FAs have so far received great reviews from passengers for their friendliness, attention to details and quality of service in general, which in my book sounds like they're doing their jobs like pros.

Being a new company there's still a lot to work on but it's definitely not on professionalism.

Enjoy your trip and I hope we'll have the pleasure to see you again on Rouge :)

Buzz

Born to fly, forced to work

Return to “Air Canada”