Miltons comments revisited

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Miltons comments revisited

Post by Bede »

Does anyone remember Miltons comments about two or three years ago saying that by and large, the majority of people in aviation want to work for air canada. Remember how we as pilots ranted and raved about that not being true and lambasted Milty for his arrogance. And now we all have our resumes at AC and are whining why we haven't got a call.
---------- ADS -----------

gelbisch
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by gelbisch »

Don't count me in... from day one it's where I've wanted to work, ever since I was 13. I've had my resume in there since I had my private licence. I don't seem to have much of what they're interested in, but they can't say I'm not keen!

Bliss
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Bliss »

I second gelbisch. I want to work there too! Yeah Air Canada may have its problems but for the most part I think it is still "the" airline to work for in Canada. No disrespect to the others but I personally don't consider CanJet or WestJet as our nation's flag carrier airlines. Just my two cents, don't worry well get our chances.

oh yeah and the cool hats... what about those hats! :wink:

Propane, propane
spoiler
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by spoiler »

I have always wanted to work there...(Bede, you even know that! :wink: )
And yeah, it is all about the hat! lol. :D

gelbisch
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by gelbisch »

Driving 400000 pounds of metal, pretty girls bringing you coffee, layovers in Europe... and getting paid on top of it all. THAT'S what it's all about!

RB211
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by RB211 »

gelbisch wrote:Driving 400000 pounds of metal, pretty girls bringing you coffee, layovers in Europe... and getting paid on top of it all. THAT'S what it's all about!
Apparently you have AC mixed up with some other airline!! :lol: Not that there is anything wrong with having your coffee delivered by someone's granny!!! :wink:

centerstored
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by centerstored »

Although it is London, going to London, ON in an RJ is probably as close as you'll get to your 400,000 lb dream anytime soon. Just kidding, couldn't resist. :lol:

Brick Head
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Brick Head »

gelbisch wrote:Don't count me in... from day one it's where I've wanted to work, ever since I was 13. I've had my resume in there since I had my private licence. I don't seem to have much of what they're interested in, but they can't say I'm not keen!
Get a recommendation letter from an AC pilot and attach it to your on line resume.

Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Bede »

So no one ever thought this was stupid way back? Don't I feel like an idiot. I think I was living out west when he said it and everyone just loved WJ at the time. This is one of my more useless topics

gelbisch
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by gelbisch »

Brick Head wrote:Get a recommendation letter from an AC pilot and attach it to your on line resume.
Got two of 'em, actually.

Here's hoping that they'll help!

talkinghead
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by talkinghead »

test (sorry)

Rubberbiscuit
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Rubberbiscuit »

Gelbisch:

You are over qualified. Must be all that 99 time :wink:

gelbisch
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by gelbisch »

Yeah, the 99's pretty sophisticated. You can handle that bad boy, you can handle anything. :D

wha happen
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by wha happen »

i dont have a resume in. Is it just me or does everyone and their dog want to fly heavy iron these days.

Its the way she goes boys, its the way she goes.

Lets sacrifice him to the crops.

Return to “Air Canada”