Uploading Resume to Air Canada - Limit Reached

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

TTail
Rank 7
Rank 7

Uploading Resume to Air Canada - Limit Reached

Post by TTail »

I have seen this issue come up in past discussions but has anyone determined a way to remove attachments to make room for updated resumes when the file limit of 5 documents has been reached on Air Canada's Job Application site?

I find it kind of hard to believe that once you reach 5 you don't have the option of removing older files.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

Flying Low
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Flying Low »

Not positive...but I believe someone mentioned you have to upload a document with the same name ("Resume" for example) and it will replace the one already there.

"The ability to ditch an airplane in the Hudson does not qualify a pilot for a pay raise. The ability to get the pilots, with this ability, to work for 30% or 40% pay cuts qualifies those in management for millions in bonuses."
TTail
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by TTail »

Thanks for the response.

I gave it a try and unfortunately had no success. :smt102

There must be some other way.

Yoyoma
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Yoyoma »

I think that's way LJ, try copy pasting the name from their website on your file (in you PC) and make sure the space after the name is deleted

ex: On AC's wensite, your resume appears as: LJDriver CV05.doc copy paste to your file in order to rename it, make sure that CV05 has no space after it.

I had the same problem with Bombardier's website.

Image In the business world, the rearview mirror is always clearer than the windshield...W. Buffett

Return to “Air Canada”