A Thank you from a Westjet crew to a Rouge Crew

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

43S/172E
Rank 3
Rank 3

A Thank you from a Westjet crew to a Rouge Crew

Post by 43S/172E »

Taken from PPRuNe

Good Afternoon All:

Just read this very nice letter from a WestJet crew stranded in LGW about how a Air Canada Rouge crew helped them on short notice.

Only change was the crew names were deleted for their privacy.

Air Canada Rouge crew gets shout-out from WestJet crew Customer Relations received the following note from a WestJet crew who wrote to commend the warm hospitality they received when their aircraft diverted and did not arrive in Gatwick. They subsequently deadheaded on an Air Canada Rouge flight back to Toronto:
My crew and I had the pleasure of deadheading on the flight. We were supposed to operate a flight today from Gatwick to Toronto and unfortunately, the aircraft we were supposed to take over had to divert enroute from Vancouver to Gatwick. We were contacted by our crew scheduling department with very short notice as a result of the diversion. We arrived just outside of an hour at the airport and were provided with outstanding treatment by your ground staff. Once we boarded the flight, the crew were compassionate, friendly and professional. We had a great deal of carry-on baggage as the flight had been closed once we arrived. We explained the situation and were welcomed with open arms. The service provided to all of your guests by the crew was exemplar. Your product is excellent, the aircraft very clean - an overall fantastic experience. We thank you for your hospitality and hope to be able to return the favour in the future. Please ensure your friendly, smiling, caring crew receive the recognition for going above and beyond. Thank you from the WestJet crew.
---------- ADS -----------

Airbusfan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: A Thank you from a Westjet crew to a Rouge Crew

Post by Airbusfan »

In the end we're all in this for the passion & it's human nature to help out...!
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “WestJet”